Referees and the OF

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

Having watched last night's game and highlights of the Rangers game tonight. I now know the reason for us being paranoid about the GFA and the referees.

They again failed to book or show red cards to anyone wearing green or blue and white jersey. We have had the book thrown at us for our disciplinary record which I admit has been our own doing but when you see the yellow/red cards we have has this season compared to what was being ignored over these 2 games. Can anyone from the media and the west coast offices deny they get away with murder. I know it is the same old story and can become very boring but it is any wonder Mr R said what he said!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Having watched last night's game and highlights of the Rangers game tonight. I now know the reason for us being paranoid about the GFA and the referees.

They again failed to book or show red cards to anyone wearing green or blue and white jersey. We have had the book thrown at us for our disciplinary record which I admit has been our own doing but when you see the yellow/red cards we have has this season compared to what was being ignored over these 2 games. Can anyone from the media and the west coast offices deny they get away with murder. I know it is the same old story and can become very boring but it is any wonder Mr R said what he said!!

How was Broadfoot not sent off??

Got a booking and then in the next clip he takes the guy out about 5 seconds after the balls been kicked.

The result? Throw in to Rangers and the physio on to see to the Partick player. :mad:

I could have put my foot through the tele when I saw that.

quite simply referees are terrified of the old firm and the media . it is strange over the years watching the ugly sisters in europe ,where referees show their players yellow and red cards . disallow their shouts for penalties and book them for diving etc,etc

Auld Reekin'
How was Broadfoot not sent off??

Got a booking and then in the next clip he takes the guy out about 5 seconds after the balls been kicked.

The result? Throw in to Rangers and the physio on to see to the Partick player. :mad:

I could have put my foot through the tele when I saw that.

The ref must've been unsighted again...

:hae36::confused::gangsta:

The Old Tolbooth

Thats 2 games in a row that dirty tosser should have been red carded ffs!

Also no huns were booked for running to the crowd on Sunday, yet Particks scorer was booked for running to his own fans, no wonder were paranoid!!

Just read in the Daily Record that a yellow card was produced after Broadfoots tackle.....predicatably it was to a Partick Thistle player.

Makes my blood boil,these to55ers get away with it when the rest of us (especially the jambos)get hammered.Dont know if it has been discussed on another thread but what about jan v of hesselinks assault on zander diamond(surely his face has already suffered enough abuse)blatantly a straight red.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Makes my blood boil,these to55ers get away with it when the rest of us (especially the jambos)get hammered.Dont know if it has been discussed on another thread but what about jan v of hesselinks assault on zander diamond(surely his face has already suffered enough abuse)blatantly a straight red.

Two elbows.

First one burst his nose and then 5 minutes later he burst his eye open!

Diamond gets subbed, JVH nowt.

Unbelievable!

Before that challenge, I really didnt think Zander Diamond could get any uglier. I was wrong.

Straight red woulda been harsh mind you.

Before that challenge, I really didnt think Zander Diamond could get any uglier. I was wrong.

Straight red woulda been harsh mind you.

Not in the EPL: first a booking at least; second a straight red.

Two elbows.

First one burst his nose and then 5 minutes later he burst his eye open!

Diamond gets subbed, JVH nowt.

Unbelievable!

If JVH was not booked surley a case for the video panel.

Do you know where hell is

As annoying as those incident were it was also the commentary that got to me. With regards to broadfoot, he dived twice against werder and the commentators just ignored it. Last night the commentator said of the second incident "its a hard one for the ref" is he ****ing joking? the hardest part for him was keeping a straight face.

Scottish football will never move forward as all is geared towards the old firm. The stupid thing is that it is denied by all when it is suggested yet we all laugh at only an excuse when they show it, as its true.

Smoked-Glass

Steven McAnus is another one for the list.

he should have been sent off on his debut back in 2005 the 4-4 game with motherwell but was only booked for his thuggery.

Later that season when there was nothing to play for he did a 2 footed tackle on some poor livingston victum but he was only yellow carded cause he plays for smeltic.

Remember john hartson making webster elbow himself in the face? Hartson got a yellow but why? Either he did or didnt elbow so it's a red or nothing.

Boombsong brought down a hearts player near the start of a game at ibrox. we got the penalty but (shock) but he was only yellow carded even though hearts had had maybury sent off the week before for something very simliar. (even scot sport showed the 2 incidents side by side)

Can you imagine as a ref having to give an early penalty against the huns at ibrox, AND THEN.. send off a rangers player???? You can see why a ref would bottle it! It's either bottle it or you get bottled!

We only have to look at the game in the CIS semi. Rangers player handles it in plain sight of ref and is allowed to. Darcheville headbutts player and is only booked.

Steven McAnus is another one for the list.

he should have been sent off on his debut back in 2005 the 4-4 game with motherwell but was only booked for his thuggery.

Later that season when there was nothing to play for he did a 2 footed tackle on some poor livingston victum but he was only yellow carded cause he plays for smeltic.

Remember john hartson making webster elbow himself in the face? Hartson got a yellow but why? Either he did or didnt elbow so it's a red or nothing.

Boombsong brought down a hearts player near the start of a game at ibrox. we got the penalty but (shock) but he was only yellow carded even though hearts had had maybury sent off the week before for something very simliar. (even scot sport showed the 2 incidents side by side)

Can you imagine as a ref having to give an early penalty against the huns at ibrox, AND THEN.. send off a rangers player???? You can see why a ref would bottle it! It's either bottle it or you get bottled!

You forgot about his leg breaker at Falkirk:mw_rolleyes:

Do you know where hell is

Numan got no card when he broke gary wales leg at ibrox with a tackle from behind.

Archived