Cole on Hutton

Praha06

What on earth has that little scrote Ashley Cole got to complain about? He should be thanking Steve Wylie for not sending him off and just booking him. That was a horrendous tackle on Alan Hutton, half way up his shin, studs showing to all in sundry.

I though Fifa wanted a clampdown on these kind of challenges. Something really has to be done about it. Players' careers and livlihoods are being risked by some real reckless bassas!

Cole lucky to stay on and Hutton lucky to have 2 legs intact!

JamboJoker98

Cole = Grade A ****.

What's worse is that stupid rule where once a punishment has been dished out ie a yellow card, they can't retrospectively give him a red card or a ban or anything.

Walter Bishop
What on earth has that little scrote Ashley Cole got to complain about? He should be thanking Steve Wylie for not sending him off and just booking him. That was a horrendous tackle on Alan Hutton, half way up his shin, studs showing to all in sundry.

I though Fifa wanted a clampdown on these kind of challenges. Something really has to be done about it. Players' careers and livlihoods are being risked by some real reckless bassas!

Steve Wylie???:rofl::rofl::rofl: Its Mike Riley!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

'I nearly swerved off the road when I heard Arsenal were only offering ?50,000 a week'

Why do these types of tackles never happen to the feckers that deserve them. :sad:

'I nearly swerved off the road when I heard Arsenal were only offering ?50,000 a week'

"Chelsea have no interest in signing Ashley Cole, I have a policy that defenders must be at least 1m80, Cole is only 1m70" copyright J.Mourinho

As an aside, there has been 67 goals in 15 games at White Hart Lane this season.

Averaging around 4.5 goals a game.

Now thats enterntainment for you!

"Chelsea have no interest in signing Ashley Cole, I have a policy that defenders must be at least 1m80, Cole is only 1m70" copyright J.Mourinho

Not a Mourinho signing. He was on a short list of possibilities, but Mourinho preferred other targets.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
How anybody could cheat on Cheryl I don't know. Man needs eunuch'd.

ashley.jpg

THAT or

THIS ....

Cheryl_Tweedy.jpg

That is one ugly big tat on her leg though!

You're right!! Strike her, move on to the ginger.

Why do these types of tackles never happen to the feckers that deserve them. :sad:

"Do you know who I am?"

"You're that crap Rangers player and you're still not getting in"

Marooned In Oz
"Do you know who I am?"

"You're that crap Rangers player and you're still not getting in"

What quote was this? and where from?

What quote was this? and where from?

A bouncer when Alan Hutton was refused entry to a Glasgow nightclub I think!

Ashley Cole is a pure ^^^^.

He'll get a do in by Fabregas on sunday and I hope someone goes out and breaks him in half after seeing what he did to Hutton last night.

Pure p****

loveofthegame

Ashley Cole and Heather Mills would make a great couple. Maybe we could then tie them to a rocket and fire them off into oblivion...

Hate isnt a word i use all that often but i HATE those two

Hilary Briss

Yep, definite straight red. He should have been appologising to Hutton instead of pleading innocent and acting the erse right after, although his missus says he will not hold his hands up to anything :P

alwaysthereinspirit

Cole and Flemini are the two biggest "nippin' ma heid" wee bar stewards in English football. Always in the refs face trying to get the other player booked.

Yep, definite straight red. He should have been appologising to Hutton instead of pleading innocent and acting the erse right after, although his missus says he will not hold his hands up to anything :P

Complete toss pot ! After the way he treated arsenal i hope someone breaks his leg ! The man has done nothing since he left and now looks to lose his place in the england team ! Can't happen to a better person ! He tried to blame arsenal for leaving because they reported chealski for that meeting in the hotel !

Hutton is a complete toss pot aswell tho so don't feel sorry for the tool !

bigbryanthejambo

Managed to cheat on Cheryl Tweedy AND snap Alan Hutton without actually causing injury?

Can you do NOTHING right Cole you little weasel??

Cat Stevens

Cole should feel privileged just to be on the same pitch as the white Cafu.

You couldnt not take this pash out his private life when playing him. eh?

"Oi Ash, hows that munter you pulled? Oh yeh and did cheryls hole always smell that bad?" "Get it up ya, ya weee baw bag"

You would eh... Hope thats what mutton done any way.

Haven't seen the tackle yet but it does make you wonder how aware these guys are of .........eh, reality ??

Do they 'follow' the game themselves .......via MOTD or any similar football 'magazine' programmes ??

They've been banging on about two footed tackles for weeks now and yet the bold Ashley just fires in oblivious to it all :confused:

He was a dangerous tackler when up the Ars mind :rolleyes: and he's clearly not learning a damn thing as he gets older !

You couldnt not take this pash out his private life when playing him. eh?

"Oi Ash, hows that munter you pulled? Oh yeh and did cheryls hole always smell that bad?" "Get it up ya, ya weee baw bag"

You would eh... Hope thats what mutton done any way.

I reckon comments about vibrating mobiles phones wouldn't go amiss either.

colinmaroon

In light of the proposed clamp down on "simulation" - it has to be accompanied by tough action against those who do hurt, or intend to hurt another player and then shout and scream as if the offended player had dived!!!

We saw it from one angle at Pittodrie, when Miko was fouled but booked and the Aberdeen players berated him, and last night was another different but perfect example of where a player should be retrospectively booked/red carded for a separate offence - along the lines of obstructing the cause of justice!!!

I reckon comments about vibrating mobiles phones wouldn't go amiss either.

Aye would be class to run about all game asking if thats his phone ringing.

A horrible 'tackle' from a horrible person.

Hopefully one day he'll get his.

thats not what pelosi's bird says :D

Archived