Vodafone Handsets

scottish_chicP

scottish_chicP

I currently have a Nokia n97 on a 2 year contract (stupidly) with no insurance and I dropped it a few times on derby day and it is pretty goosed now! My contract doesn't end until October but as I plan on going travelling then I am not renewing it. Can anyone recommend a handset that is decent for maybe ?50 or ?60? Any good websites to get them off? Thanks for any help.

I currently have a Nokia n97 on a 2 year contract (stupidly) with no insurance and I dropped it a few times on derby day and it is pretty goosed now! My contract doesn't end until October but as I plan on going travelling then I am not renewing it. Can anyone recommend a handset that is decent for maybe ?50 or ?60? Any good websites to get them off? Thanks for any help.

Have a N97 on a 2 year contract and i smashed the screen on mine on derby day as well.

Now got a loan of a handset from a mate till i can upgrade in march.

If you ask any friends if they have a spare handset lying around.

Have a N97 on a 2 year contract and i smashed the screen on mine on derby day as well.

Now got a loan of a handset from a mate till i can upgrade in march.

If you ask any friends if they have a spare handset lying around.

did you like the ringtones?? laugh.gif

Randle P McMurphy

if you want a quality smartphone at a knockdown price, get the Orange san francisco for about ?80. it is an android 2.1 with amoled screen, great spec for the price. you can also get rid off all the orange gubbins on the phone and replace with htc type set up

Archived