Frail how stupid do you think we are?

hearts00

The propaganda, or should I say utter crap, spouting forth from Frail is becoming unbearable.

The official web site today has Frail telling us that the future is bright because of our excellent youth system. What a joke, Frail stop embarrassing yourself and us.

This comes at the end of a week where two or three of the best young talents in Europe, Kostadinov and Copil, allegedly have been desperate to leave. Also Frail goes on about Berra, Neislon, Wallace, Elliot being internationls. Well Neilson is terrible, Berra is raw, Wallace is not good enough and the less said about Elliot the better.

We have not produced a good young attacking player since Allan Johnston. Meanwhile Hibs, with no training facilities, have produced at least 10 very good midfielders and strikers.

What really worries me is that I honestly believe that VR has no money left for the team (he does for the stadium, or should I say his hotel and flats etc, the stand is simplty an inconvenience to Vlad if you ask me) and that next season the wage bill may even be less than when CPR was here. Therefore Hearts chuck out the propaganda about the youth and we will undoubtedly be in a serious relegation battle, as they are no where near good enough.

And when I am on a rant, what a disgracefuls season we are having, when you consider just how awful the OF are, and how positively poor Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell and United are, yet they are all achieving things whether it be Europe or cup finals, and we can't even make the top 6.

Vlad you should be trully ashamed of yourself, and despite the headlines, there are virtually no benefits or incentives on the sesaon tickets to make them attractive. I for one am unlikely to renew and expect us to sell no more than 8,000 tickets next season.

hearts00 I am sure you dont need me to warn you but I can hear the Romanov apologists already eagerly typing away, with one hand of course.

:mw_rolleyes:

BobbyJenkins

So those people picking the Scotland teams dont know what they are doing, is that partly what youre saying?

Ryan Gosling
The propaganda, or should I say utter crap, spouting forth from Frail is becoming unbearable.

The official web site today has Frail telling us that the future is bright because of our excellent youth system. What a joke, Frail stop embarrassing yourself and us.

This comes at the end of a week where two or three of the best young talents in Europe, Kostadinov and Copil, allegedly have been desperate to leave. Also Frail goes on about Berra, Neislon, Wallace, Elliot being internationls. Well Neilson is terrible, Berra is raw, Wallace is not good enough and the less said about Elliot the better.

We have not produced a good young attacking player since Allan Johnston. Meanwhile Hibs, with no training facilities, have produced at least 10 very good midfielders and strikers.

What really worries me is that I honestly believe that VR has no money left for the team (he does for the stadium, or should I say his hotel and flats etc, the stand is simplty an inconvenience to Vlad if you ask me) and that next season the wage bill may even be less than when CPR was here. Therefore Hearts chuck out the propaganda about the youth and we will undoubtedly be in a serious relegation battle, as they are no where near good enough.

And when I am on a rant, what a disgracefuls season we are having, when you consider just how awful the OF are, and how positively poor Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell and United are, yet they are all achieving things whether it be Europe or cup finals, and we can't even make the top 6.

Vlad you should be trully ashamed of yourself, and despite the headlines, there are virtually no benefits or incentives on the sesaon tickets to make them attractive. I for one am unlikely to renew and expect us to sell no more than 8,000 tickets next season.

Vladimir Romanov is the number one cause of homesickness in Eastern European teenagers.

FACT.

Pete Seeger
hearts00 I am sure you dont need me to warn you but I can hear the Romanov apologists already eagerly typing away, with one hand of course.

I'm no Vlad apologist but if you had seen either Branny or Copil play you would realise very quickly that they are not 2 of the best young players in europe.

Jambof3tornado
Not sure how stupid Frail thinks "we" are.

But if he reads your OP he'll know how stupid you are.

Tee hee ;)

ToadKiller Dog
And when I am on a rant, what a disgracefuls season we are having, when you consider just how awful the OF are,

How can they be so poor when they both sport a large amount of those Very Good ex hibie midfield/forward products that are so better than anything we have produced.

And what exactly do you think he should say?

And seriously if you were in his shoes, would you really have said anything different?

I bet he'd think your plenty f*****g stupid if he ever read this keek. Propaganda?!?!?! There's more propoganda in your daily Sun newspaper, take to the streets about that!!!! Rather than try and pass of buzz words as intelligence.

So those people picking the Scotland teams dont know what they are doing, is that partly what youre saying?

Well no matter what we'd be talking about that statement would always be factually correct.

I suppose you think Stephen Frail should adopt a negative, glass half empty attitude.

Wouldn't that be helpful!

What is the purpose of these sorts of posts? Seriously are you trying to rub his magic lamp for him, or are you trying to stifle discussion on a discussion board by pre-emptively cocking a snook at anybody who may want to take issue with the OP?

Just curious.

Libertonian_II
I suppose you think Stephen Frail should adopt a negative, glass half empty attitude.

I'm sure that the OP would be ranting and raving about SF's lack of confidence in the squad had he(SF) come out and said that the current squad is the worst he's been involved with for a long time.

SF:damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

OP: wind up merchant

I'm sure that the OP would be ranting and raving about SF's lack of confidence in the squad had he(SF) come out and said that the current squad is the worst he's been involved with for a long time.

Personally speaking I would have far more respect for Frail if he came out and told it exactly like it is, that the 1st team squad is top heavy with mediocrity, that there is no balance to it in terms of positions and that a mass clearout is required right throughout the club. If it's good enough for Jewell at Derby then it should be good enough for a shambolic HMFC but then again it's all about self preservation (perhaps understandably) with Stevie Frail. The article on the official Hearts site is an embarrasment.

colinmaroon

That's what happens when someone posts big words like "propaganda"!!!

I think the mods should go back and check on who it was and give him/her a warning for starting a Plague of Propaganda Posts!!!

And a personal plea to help avoid the inevitable -

No matter which "side" of any argument is in the OP, could we stop following it up immediately with the -

"Woo Hoo! Just wait 'til the other side have a go at you?" inanity, usually accompanied by a very unfunny and insulting jibe!!!

Charlie-Brown

All Frail basically says is he believes the youth policy is being successful in producing 1st team players for the club and praises those involved in youth development activities - what is wrong with that? He doesn't talk much about anything else in the article.

Yes, those of you who have chastised me are perferctly entitled to have done so. It was immature of me and I shall consider my future conduct with more care.

:)

Francis Albert
Yes, those of you who have chastised me are perferctly entitled to have done so. It was immature of me and I shall consider my future conduct with more care.

:)

Why are you quoting yourself?

Why are you quoting yourself?

To highlight what I was apologising for. Shall I apologise for this now too?

Libertonian_II
Personally speaking I would have far more respect for Frail if he came out and told it exactly like it is, that the 1st team squad is top heavy with mediocrity, that there is no balance to it in terms of positions and that a mass clearout is required right throughout the club. If it's good enough for Jewell at Derby then it should be good enough for a shambolic HMFC but then again it's all about self preservation (perhaps understandably) with Stevie Frail. The article on the official Hearts site is an embarrasment.

Derby are going to be relegated, we're not.

I'm not going to disagree that we have a poor squad, but that ain't Frail's fault.

If I chose to criticise my employer via the media, I'd probably be looking for another job, so why should SF be any different?

Why is the article an embarassment?

All Frail basically says is he believes the youth policy is being successful in producing 1st team players for the club and praises those involved in youth development activities - what is wrong with that? He doesn't talk much about anything else in the article.

If he believes ALL the players he lists are anywhere near good enough to improve Hearts he's in the wrong job.

Derby are going to be relegated, we're not. This season, quite what that's got to do with giving an honest appraisal I'm not sure though.

I'm not going to disagree that we have a poor squad, but that ain't Frail's fault. Agreed but he could at least acknowledge this to the support so he doesn't look like a plonker.

If I chose to criticise my employer via the media, I'd probably be looking for another job, so why should SF be any different? That might be true but he could do it in such a way as to say we need to make changes in such and such a position or lighten the squad and bring other's in. It's the same old guff and the vast majority is total nonsense. He just looks stupid to be honest.

Why is the article an embarassment?

The fact he talks up the likes of Neilson and Clum is embarassment enough for me.

Anyone who thinks Neilson is international material is having a laugh.

Berra has some way to go ; a long way to go.

As for Clum : there are no words.

But then we are talking about Scotland.

As for the rest ; renew or don't renew. I'm tired of this eternal argument.

It seems to me a lot of peole on here would/will renew just because they have nothing else/better to do. Good luck guys.

Vlad must be laughing all the way to his bank.

It look like we're relying on a boycott by the walk up fans and the away fans to get the mesaage across to Vlad. Plus ca change and all that.

any1 see the man utd game tonight when nani ( i think) kept the ball in,controlled it and put it thru the defenders legs on the byeline, if that was a scottish player he would be applauded if he managed to left foot the ball out for an opposton throw-in.....why are we so ****..........wanted to start a new thread on this but whats the point if all people get is abuse from cowards who rant and abuse when all folk give is their OPINION!!!!, if OP said this in a pub would HALF the tubes who have decried him on here be big enough to say it to him (or anyone for that matter) to their face....I DOUBT IT, the fact is and even the fiercest of hearts fans would agree...we are absolute garbage and stevie frail(whom i like) is nothing more than a yes man trying his best to stay in a job( id do the same)....romanov imo is an idiot who enjoyed the media whilst it was interested in him, now they are not hence his disapearing act...ive had s.ticket since 1996...i like most of you guys do not deserve to be treated like this....i will not renew ths year...guys we are a shambles, the whole club from top to bottom....forget europe the best we can hope for is a european pre season tour!!( which incidently was great last year in germany!!!ha)......

p.s german girls do it best!!!!!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why is it that the first reaction on here is to have a pop at anything and everything? If people believe Frail then that's up to them. If people wish to renew now that's up to them too. In my case, if I was able to attend Tynecastle next season, I wouldn't be buying now nor would I be listening to club employees urging me to buy in whatever shape or form that takes. However, that would be my choice.

11537_705.JPG:Bazooka::Bazooka::Bazooka:

11550_280.JPG

The official Hearts 2008 Annual (I buy for price 7 pounds)

Given the financial (and managerial) constraints imposed on Frail, he has managed 6 games unbeaten against the non-OF teams in our league. With these players who are regularly slated on here. In that time we have lost 1 goal to non-OF teams in the league.

The emergence of Driver and Jonsson from our youth team this year is one of the few bright spots for me. Berra, Neilson, Wallace in my view have been some of our better players this season. Elliot has had a very mixed season but is on a decent run of form at the moment. Frail is right to talk up these players if it can build some confidence.

And calling some of our very young youth players as the 'best young talents in Europe' is just ridiculous.

Billy Stark is a ******.

George Burley is an experienced manager and can see potential in Berra. We can all see berra has potential.

The op has a very valid point. our youth system is probably one of the worst in scotland when you take into account our facillities compared to everyone elses. celtic and hibs now have good facillities but they have been bringing through decent young players for years before they had these facillities.

Vlad needs a check up from the neck up

We're having a desperate season by our recent standards.

But ever since Frail took charge of the team we have steadily climbed the league, from 11th, to a position where top six is possible, without our best player, and having sold our top striker.

Vlad's got a lot to answer for (which would require him to communicate with us, of course) but let's not be harsh on Frail.

There seems to an air of self-congratulation within the management/coaching team at present regarding the success of our youth policy. Whilst I believe this is justified in respect of the talent that has emerged over the past few years (i.e. Gordon, Berra, Wallace, Driver etc), most of these players made their debut some time ago.

Looking at the current position, during this abyssmal season how many players, that have come up through our youth system, have made their SPL debut? If my checking of the first team stats is correct, as far as SPL debuts is concerned, the answer is none.

Past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future.

Given the financial (and managerial) constraints imposed on Frail, he has managed 6 games unbeaten against the non-OF teams in our league. With these players who are regularly slated on here. In that time we have lost 1 goal to non-OF teams in the league.

The emergence of Driver and Jonsson from our youth team this year is one of the few bright spots for me. Berra, Neilson, Wallace in my view have been some of our better players this season. Elliot has had a very mixed season but is on a decent run of form at the moment. Frail is right to talk up these players if it can build some confidence.

And calling some of our very young youth players as the 'best young talents in Europe' is just ridiculous.

Are you the script writer for Frail? ;)

There seems to an air of self-congratulation within the management/coaching team at present regarding the success of our youth policy. Whilst I believe this is justified in respect of the talent that has emerged over the past few years (i.e. Gordon, Berra, Wallace, Driver etc), most of these players made their debut some time ago.

Looking at the current position, during this abyssmal season how many players, that have come up through our youth system, have made their SPL debut? If my checking of the first team stats is correct, as far as SPL debuts is concerned, the answer is none.

Past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future.

I agree with this. The sight of the likes of Ivaskevicius, Beniusis and Ksnavicius on the bench in recent weeks has been bizarre when we should have been blooding some young players. The only one to come through to the first team this year was Jonsson and he made his debut last year.

Do you know where hell is

I have to agree with those that say the management/coaching team seem to be patting each others backs right now. Some will argue that frail has done well since he came in but we need to look at the fact that we have the third biggest wage bill in the league and we couldnt get any worse.

If we are to give frail his dues when we win then surely we have to ask what the **** is up when we lose in the manner we have recently. The players are all saying how great training is yet failed to perform or even turn up in two games against rangers, games which should need no motivation imo.

We as fans are now charged over the odds for season tickets and games. We are expected to fork out for a sub standard product and not complain too much when they dont perform. We are run as a business and that business is football, without that the rest is irrelivant. Vlad can build a 60,000 seater stand if he wants but it will be useless unless we have a winning team on the park.

I agree we should back the team but the door must swing both ways and for me it hasnt. football fans fork out due to a love for thier club and that loyalty is taken for granted by many owners. I cant think of another business that can perform below par yet still put up prices based on the idea that people will still turn up out of love.

I dont have the answers and i dont pretend to, but we are asked for an awful lot of blind faith these days and the old sweetner chucked in when its time to sell tickets. Support through thick and thin is the motto but that doesnt mean you cant question. If our situation was happening to hibs we would be ripping them up for erse paper.

I have to agree with those that say the management/coaching team seem to be patting each others backs right now. Some will argue that frail has done well since he came in but we need to look at the fact that we have the third biggest wage bill in the league and we couldnt get any worse.

If we are to give frail his dues when we win then surely we have to ask what the **** is up when we lose in the manner we have recently. The players are all saying how great training is yet failed to perform or even turn up in two games against rangers, games which should need no motivation imo.

We as fans are now charged over the odds for season tickets and games. We are expected to fork out for a sub standard product and not complain too much when they dont perform. We are run as a business and that business is football, without that the rest is irrelivant. Vlad can build a 60,000 seater stand if he wants but it will be useless unless we have a winning team on the park.

I agree we should back the team but the door must swing both ways and for me it hasnt. football fans fork out due to a love for thier club and that loyalty is taken for granted by many owners. I cant think of another business that can perform below par yet still put up prices based on the idea that people will still turn up out of love.

I dont have the answers and i dont pretend to, but we are asked for an awful lot of blind faith these days and the old sweetner chucked in when its time to sell tickets. Support through thick and thin is the motto but that doesnt mean you cant question. If our situation was happening to hibs we would be ripping them up for erse paper.

Excellent post mate.

jambo_ellen

haha did branny sleep next to a nuclear power station when he was growing up, text book eastern european.

If anyone believes these youngsters are in anyway some of europes best should stop watching football. As if they would come to scotland.

who cares about the glass. all we want is a winning team managed by a quality manager backed by an owner who provides the facility to employ good players.

very simple isn't it and all the rest is bull**** !

haha did branny sleep next to a nuclear power station when he was growing up, text book eastern european.

If anyone believes these youngsters are in anyway some of europes best should stop watching football. As if they would come to scotland.

The philosophers are not spitefules! And is good to know Europeq before any comments(little advise).

How are your treaning today? Maeby you will play on Staurday? For Branny I'm not sure. But I'm sure, that he will play next week two games...

Charlie-Brown
The philosophers are not spitefules! And is good to know Europeq before any comments(little advise).

How are your treaning today? Maeby you will play on Staurday? For Branny I'm not sure. But I'm sure, that he will play next week two games...

For Hearts U19/reserves or Bulgaria U19 or another trial at Man City or somewhere else?

The way i see it is that stevie frail has three choices

1.say nothing = i am sure we would all be tearing our hair out if all that came out of tynie/riccarton was silence.

2.tell us the whole truth = vlad flu/sacked.

3.toe the party line and try to be as positive as possible = dogs abuse.

Good luck stevie frail , i think you will need it.

For Hearts U19/reserves or Bulgaria U19 or another trial at Man City or somewhere else?

Bulgaria U19s - versus Belarus (25th and 27th). Sarcasm with Man.City maeby will come soon, like bumerang for many people. What you wnat? He to stay on the bench of U19s and to say "NO" if Erikson invite him, after riports of scouts of City?! He whant to play for Hearts, but are people who are not happy if this to be fact. The same people, who sended last year "exellent" reports for him in Bulgarian football union. Very, very insultiful! But the same people smiling if meet you, thay are your best advisors... But with knife in hand with target - your back. At today Branny say that John McGlynn is for him like second father. Because before his going to Reith, John have relation with my brother, like real human. I know better what is this for young guys. I know because I have experiance in forighner countrys 17 years old. I know. Maeby this is the answer for another young guy, who is now to his home. Have nice day!

Bulgaria U19s - versus Belarus (25th and 27th). Sarcasm with Ma.City maeby will come soon, like bumerang for many people. What you wnat? He to stay on the bench of U19s and to say "NO" if Erikson invite him, after riports of scouts of City?! He whant to play for Hearts, but are people who are not happy if this to be fact. The same people, who sended last year "exellent" reports for him in Bulgarian football union. Very, very insultiful! But the same people smiling if meet you, thay are your best advisors... But with knife in hand with target - your back. Have nice day!

Best of luck to him if he is good enough to get a contract with Man City.

Goodbye with best wishes.

Archived