Unfortunate

Euan

Unfortunate situation... I live with a deluded Celtic fan. Can somebody please provide information, videos etc of how there is no conspiracy against these bar stewards? Arguing that Hearts have had it alot worse... including that embarrasing Takis Fyssas decision.

Thanks.

The foul before they equalised when we went on to beat them 2-1 in 2006/07.

Not giving the injury time penalty to Nade in the last game of the 2008/09 season.

Extending injury time until Celtic scored in the next game at the Tattiedome.

I seem to remember a few occasions against the Old Firm where they'd foul our player and then score from the resulting break.

southside1874

Unfortunate situation... I live with a deluded Celtic fan. Can somebody please provide information, videos etc of how there is no conspiracy against these bar stewards? Arguing that Hearts have had it alot worse... including that embarrasing Takis Fyssas decision.

Thanks.

Whats the point. He'll just move on to the next thing :huh:

King of the North

Thanks.

Was any retrospective action taken against John hartson after he elbowed Andy webster in the face, or did the GFA swallow O Neill's explanation that Webster had done it to himself?

Surely if there were an anti-sellick conspiracy then Hartson would have been absolutely hammered by the bent refs and anti-catholic bigots that run our game, no?

But hang on, what's this...

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Innocent+Bhoy%3B+O'Neill%3A+Hartson+didn't+elbow+Webster+-+he+only+barged...-a0112560082

SFA chief executive David Taylor have said their hands are tied over the alleged incident - because FIFA won't allow them to use any video evidence other than official broadcast footage.

But a spokesman at FIFA's Zurich headquarters, after investigating the issue with the disciplinary Sportsmail last night: 'I have checked this out thoroughly and, as I suspected, there are no international regulations on this matter.

'National associations are quite free to use any material they would like.

There are no guidelines.' The head of the SFA's disciplinary department, Drew Herbertson, yesterday defended the decision to ignore the apparently damning video evidence produced by Levein, saying: 'We follow the guidance of FIFA on these matters.

'Those guidelines say video evidence should come from an accredited source, such as a rights holder.' But the statement from FIFA and a revelation from south of the border undermined the SFA position further, as the English FA admitted to Sportsmail that their clubs can submit tapes for use in disciplinary procedures.

A source revealed: 'We can use any video evidence brought to us and, if there is anything of use to the panel, they will consider it.

So the SFA failed to take any action, citing FIFA regulations, which both FIFA and the English FA tell them was a load of balls.

Watching that video again, I cant remember too many more blatant examples of violent conduct in all my time watching the game - yet Hartson gets away scot free, his manager is allowed to claim that Webster did it to himself, and the SFA take no action.

Show your mate that and see what he makes of it.

Archived