Rangers v Partick

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

68 mins played and still 0-0, how perfect would it be to see both halves of the old squirm get pumped out the Scottish cup within 24 hours!! :mw_rolleyes:

chester copperpot
Come on Partick!

I probably sound like one of 'Them' but I want Rangers to win.

I dont like any other team winning outside the old firm the 'Big Cup'.

Means loads to anyone outside the old firm. Might just be me though. Plus if the Cod's win it, we'd never hear the end of it.

RockyBalboa
It would be nice but it would just serve to highlight another missed opportunity for us.

For you's? lol!

Damo Gray for Partick - there's another one of our "conveyour belt of talent" ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Cant believe from the time I posted this thread, to the time I checked it again just now that there has been 2 goals scored.

For you's? lol!

Damo Gray for Partick - there's another one of our "conveyour belt of talent" ;)

Trust me when I say that it is well worth re-winning :o

The Old Tolbooth

Another replay beckons for der hun, their season might finish around July at this rate!

portobellojambo1
Another replay beckons for der hun, their season might finish around July at this rate!

If Partick get a late winner tonight, or win the replay we would end up with a mirror image of the FA Cup semi finals John, with only one team from the top division and the other teams coming from lower divisions.

The Old Tolbooth
If Partick get a late winner tonight, or win the replay we would end up with a mirror image of the FA Cup semi finals John, with only one team from the top division and the other teams coming from lower divisions.

Only this time the teams from the lower leagues would be stronger than the top flight side ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Worst Rantic sides in decades.

Romanov has blown a massive opportunity.

portobellojambo1

FT 1-1.

And Olympique Marseille got dumped out the French Cup by some team I have never heard of before, US Jeanne d'Arc Carquefou (thanks to Wikipedia just found out they are a French amateur side who play in the CFA2-G league (D5), whatever the hell that is).

Worst Rantic sides in decades.

Romanov has blown a massive opportunity.

Depressing, isn't it. This Rangers team could very well go on and win the treble.

Can you imagine what the Rangers team of De Boer, Van Bronckhorst, ect would do to them?

Saying that, what would Burley's team do to them.. :mw_rolleyes:

John Findlay

If only the avarice orientated Champions League would go the same way too.

John

RockyBalboa
How will Rangers fit in another game? Will they ask the SFA to cancel the Croatia friendly?:rolleyes:

Be funny as if they did :eek:

Hackney Hearts
Worst Rantic sides in decades
Often seems like that, domestically; and yet they're doing quite well in Europe. It's not that long since staying in Europe beyond Christmas was like the holy grail for any Scottish side.

Archived