UHT Milk

i8hibsh

I'm currently working in Poland and in our office (and EVERY shop and EVERY supermarket)they never have fresh milk. All it is, is this vile UHT crap.

It was the same in the Luxembourg office (clearly a continental thing) in that they all put it in their tea and coffee, but more worryingly drink it by the glass.

It actually makes me close to the stage of vomitting.

I am sorry but milk should be served chilled and you should NEVER and I mean NEVER buy it straight from an unchilled shelf.

Please tell me we all (as Brits) agree with this. :boak::boak::boak::boak:

uht comes straight from satan's ******. it's devil jizz. FACT.

They laugh at me and think i'm crazy for drinking 'normal' milk.

I drink milk (semi skimmed) by the gallon and seriously am far from please about my current situation.

i've got a pal who until recently didnt realise there any difference between red, green and blue milk. He just thought they were different brands. He's 32.

Guest juvehearts

whole milk is the milk of choice in my castle

i will not have it any other way.

my granny used to drink UHT, but before she kicked the bucket she got lazy & i think that was the reason for the choice, she did used to drink tea the proper way tho!

juve

Hannibal Lecter

One of my grans used to buy nothing but UHT milk. Absolutely vile stuff. Everybody was always looking for excuses not to have tea or coffee when we were at hers.

The Treasurer

i've got a pal who until recently didnt realise there any difference between red, green and blue milk. He just thought they were different brands. He's 32.

Out of interest, what team does he support wink.gif

0.jpg

"Milk goes sour you know, except UHT milk... but there's no demand for that because it's shite!"

Exactly what came to my mind when I saw the title :lol:

It was the same when I lived in Ibiza. Thankfully because that place is so British they at least had Cravendale so I was able to enjoy a glass of cold milk and have something to put on my cereal.

It was bloody expensive though.

Konrad von Carstein

I8 apparently you can get chilled milk in Poland, plastic bottles: Mlekovita glass bottles: Robico,it's labelled as 1, 2 or 3.5%.

I only know this as I tactfully informed my other half that "Poles are fekkin weirdo's not having chilled milk in shops". Cue frantic search on interweb to prove me wrong and she is now threatining to phone her Mum to confirm!! :blink:

whereabout are you in Poland?

mlekovita.com.pl

I8 apparently you can get chilled milk in Poland, plastic bottles: Mlekovita glass bottles: Robico,it's labelled as 1, 2 or 3.5%.

I only know this as I tactfully informed my other half that "Poles are fekkin weirdo's not having chilled milk in shops". Cue frantic search on interweb to prove me wrong and she is now threatining to phone her Mum to confirm!! :blink:

whereabout are you in Poland?

mlekovita.com.pl

Cheers dude

I actually bought that stuff, but trust me it is not a patch on milk as we are lucky enough to know. It is no robbery Wisemans.

I'm in Poznan. It's a very cool place. I got my ticket for the Juventus v Lech Poznan next week in the Europa League - can't wait.

southside1874

The milk we get now is nothing like the milk we got years ago IMO. Does anyone remember Logan and Forrest at D'mains?

Except from waitrose I can't remember seeing milk with the cream at the top just like old days. The milk we get now is from cows who are over producing this white coloured watery stuff. :unsure:

Konrad von Carstein

Cheers dude

I actually bought that stuff, but trust me it is not a patch on milk as we are lucky enough to know. It is no robbery Wisemans.

I'm in Poznan. It's a very cool place. I got my ticket for the Juventus v Lech Poznan next week in the Europa League - can't wait.

Cool,enjoy it (as you say there is a VERY high percentage of stunners to ugg ratio)

BTW there is another milk called koscian, it comes in foil bags :blink: what you drinkin milk for get some okochim or Lech doon yer neck :thumbsup:

The milk we get now is nothing like the milk we got years ago IMO.

Delivered.

To the doorstep.

In a bottle.

A glass one.

And you could tell by the taste when the kye had been slipped out for their first taste of fresh grass after the winter.

Wonnerful...

Archived