Andy Cameron

Gigolo-Aunt

RockyBalboa
WTF does he talk about before the game??

Sounds like the Nuremburg rallies.

He's a complete tosser.

Remember when the Sheep fan dressed as Santa ran on the pitch and attacked him? Genius :beer:

Guest gorgie kev
He's a complete tosser.

Remember when the Sheep fan dressed as Santa ran on the pitch and attacked him? Genius :beer:

Is it on you-tube?

I caddied for him when he did some sort of charity golf game when I was a kid. He regaled me with multiple sectarian jokes as we went round the course. Always the best kind of humour to lay on a 12yr old. Ferking dick wad.

Gigolo-Aunt
I caddied for him when he did some sort of charity golf game when I was a kid. He regaled me with multiple sectarian jokes as we went round the course. Always the best kind of humour to lay on a 12yr old. Ferking dick wad.

Dick wad indeed.

God you're small minded. Just remember sectarian humour is funny as long as it's in a football context. As approved by the BBC every Hogmanay.

He regaled me with multiple sectarian jokes as we went round the course.

Can you remember any of them? It's just I wouldn't mind some new gags for a speech I'm doing at the next lodge meeting.

Thanks in advance. :)

PresidentRomanov

Andy Cameron is hilarious - fact :)

Anyone who thinks otherwise, has led a sheltered life and has little humour about them :confused:

Correct. He's up there with Manning, Williams et al.

Funny thing is, people lapped up "Ally's Tartan Army" with it's racist digs at the English, but get all het up when he cracks a few anti-catholic gags. The PC brigade really need to take a look at themselves from a consistency perspective.

PresidentRomanov
Correct. He's up there with Manning, Williams et al.

Funny thing is, people lapped up "Ally's Tartan Army" with it's racist digs at the English, but get all het up when he cracks a few anti-catholic gags. The PC brigade really need to take a look at themselves from a consistency perspective.

I'd have paid good money, to see Cameron, Manning and Williams together - what a show that would've been :mwah:

John Findlay
Kenneth Williams with Manning and Cameron - you're having a laugh!

They're actually referring to a black comedian called Charlie Williams who was a regular on the comedians programme produced by Granada TV in the 1970s.

This programme made household names of the likes of Bernard Manning, Ken Goodwin, Charlie Williams, Duggie Brown and Mike Read to name a few. Not forgetting Frank Carson.

Regardless of who tells it if I find a joke funny I laugh if not I dont. That's how simple humour can and should be.

John

hoof.hearted

racist digs at the English

Got me baffled there I'm afraid. Might have been a few cheap shots at the English but that's about it.

I could be pedantic & remind you that English isn't a race of people....................... but I won't.:rolleyes:

Patrick Bateman

Therapist thinks most people are anti-english racists. Poor fellow :(

Marooned In Oz

Andy Cameron is about as funny as cancer.

Anyone who finds him funny in the slightest seriously needs to have their brain checked.

Buffalo Bill

He's about as funny as getting cramp in your leg when your sleeping.

Buffalo Bill

Anyone who thinks otherwise, has led a sheltered life and has little humour about them :confused:

There was a story doing the rounds in the early 80s about Cameron doing a gig at a KSC club which had had their TV knicked just a day or so before Cameron was due to appear.

Allegedly he did his usual stuff and looked behind at the crucifix on the wall and said 'I see you got the ^^^^ that stole yer telly'.

Probably not true , of course:rolleyes:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Once saw hm do an after dinner slot at a fundraising night. Absolutly toe curlingly bad. Best heckle you will ever hear came about 15 minutes in. The heckler must have been racking his brains for something subtle and new-wave to say but just came out with "Cameron, go and just **** off back along the m8 ya *****, your dying on yer arse ya hun *******" He did as well.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
There was a story doing the rounds in the early 80s about Cameron doing a gig at a KSC club which had had their TV knicked just a day or so before Cameron was due to appear.

Allegedly he did his usual stuff and looked behind at the crucifix on the wall and said 'I see you got the ^^^^ that stole yer telly'.

Probably not true , of course:rolleyes:

Thats an old Dave Allen joke. The nun says to him when arriving at the convent "I hope your going to behave yourself" and well you can guess the rest. Wouldnt be like Cameron to hi-jack a talented comedians jokes for his own "sectarian" ends would it? The guys a throw-back

Andy Cameron,along with Willie Johnston, was the guest speaker at the official Hearts supporters do at that big hotel in Lotian Road before the cup final against Aberdeen. He was the only highlight of a pretty depressing day.............

I could be pedantic & remind you that English isn't a race of people....................... but I won't.:rolleyes:

Oh dear, that's not what the law and the Commission for Racial Equality believe. :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/417758.stm

Being a pedant is bad enough, but being a pedant who's wrong is inexcusable. ;)

Colonel Kurtz
Andy Cameron,along with Willie Johnston, was the guest speaker at the official Hearts supporters do at that big hotel in Lotian Road before the cup final against Aberdeen. He was the only highlight of a pretty depressing day.............

Blame the clown who booked them.

The Huns have Cameron pre match,the Tims play Oirish songs for the plastic paddies about the green rolling hills of Danderhall,as most of their supporters have never been near Ireland in their puffs(nor would they be welcome there).

Ibrox is like a cross between the Nuremburg rallies and the last night of the proms,and Parkheid like a cross between a Daniel O donnell concert and an obesity rally.Its quite ironic to see fat Tims stuffing their coupons wi chips getting all dewey eyed about the Fields of Athenry

PresidentRomanov
Once saw hm do an after dinner slot at a fundraising night. Absolutly toe curlingly bad. Best heckle you will ever hear came about 15 minutes in. The heckler must have been racking his brains for something subtle and new-wave to say but just came out with "Cameron, go and just **** off back along the m8 ya *****, your dying on yer arse ya hun *******" He did as well.

That's the best heckle you've ever heard :confused:

No wonder you miss Andy's wit and humour :P

Archived