HYDC Promotions

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

I would like to make you aware of the latest HYD initiatives that may be of interest to you. If you have visited the HYDC website recently, then you may already be aware of some of these.

HYDC.co.uk - We had our official Press Launch at Tynecastle today with Eggert Jonsson, Danny Thomson and Billy King modelling the new shirt sponsorship of the Academy teams. The story is covered in both the HYDC and Official websites

Free Christmas Draw - As an encouragement for more fans to become a "Friend of Hearts Youth Development" we are now advertising a free draw for anyone who signs up between now and mid December. Existing "Friends" will automatically be included in the draw. The prize will be a bottle of bubbly and a box of chocolates and the draw will be made shortly before Christmas.

HYD Burns Supper - The annual Burns Supper has been arranged for Saturday 12th February in the Gorgie Suite. Tickets have been priced at just ?20 per person. You can reserve or purchase tickets online, or you can obtain them by contacting any member of the HYDC.

Christmas Shopping - If you do any of your shopping online, then why not check out the HYDC Online Shop. There are around 150 participating retailers, including many household names including Amazon, Play.com, ASDA, ebay, M&S, Thorntons etc. If you connect to these online shopping sites, via the link on the HYDC website, then any purchases made will earn a small commission for HYDC. There is no additional cost to yourself.

YPOTY Grand Draw - We are looking for entries into a draw to sponsor HYDC premier event of the year, the Young Player of the Year Awards. Although this is more likely to attract interest of companies, the draw is also open to individuals. There are three great prizes of sponsorship of each of the main award, the U19 and U17 awards, together with a table for 10 guests at the event itself. Tickets are ?50 and can be purchased online or by contacting any member of the HYDC. (JKB has already entered the draw on behalf of its members through its recent donation)

Monthly Draw - If you don't already participate in the Monthly Draw, then why not join many of your fellow supporters. For just ?5 a month, you could win ?500 and be content to know that you are contributing to the future success of young talent at the club.

Copies of Photographs - Copies of most of the photographs on the website can be sent to you on request in return for a small donation to HYD. The Photographs will be sent by email and are of a higher resolution than those displayed on the website. A PayPal facility is available for donations or you can donate by cheque.

Please check out the HYDC Website for more details of all these initiatives.

Thanks

FF

P.S. Mods - Any chance of a "sticky" for a couple of weeks ?

Say What Again
Christmas Shopping - If you do any of your shopping online, then why not check out the HYDC Online Shop. There are around 150 participating retailers, including many household names including Amazon, Play.com, ASDA, ebay, M&S, Thorntons etc. If you connect to these online shopping sites, via the link on the HYDC website, then any purchases made will earn a small commission for HYDC. There is no additional cost to yourself.

Great to know. :thumbsup:

I'll undoubtedly be buying a pressie or two from one of those sites, as I'm sure many other Hearts fans will. At no cost to yourself, there's no reason not to go through HYDC to do so.

Just a pity I didn't notice earlier, as I bought a Blu Ray box set from Amazon 2 weeks ago. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Footballfirst

The winner of the Christmas Draw for a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates was Graeme Kay from Dunfermline.

I won't embarrass him by revealing his JKB name. It will also prevent him getting any begging PMs. :rolleyes:

Archived