Sunderland v Everton

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Not seen a thread on this. Anybody watching this tonight? Pretty decent game so far, good chances at both ends. Currently in the lead up to half time and it's 1-1. Tim Cahill put Everton in front early on, but Danny Welbeck equalised for Sunderland midway through the half. Hopefully the second half is just as good. Something decent to watch on a Monday night.

I've enjoyed this so far....Sunderland have started the 2nd half well, they look pretty handy going forward.

When the team clicks, he's superb and has scored some great goals. Not the man to dig you out a hole though, IMO.

Kevin phillips in the commentators box giving it the "Is he offside?....yeah but c'mon we''l give it to him, it was such a great cross and a great header, the only place he could put it, he deserved it though etc. etc.." That must be annoying to Everton fans watching, he was clearly over a yard offside and should never of counted!

Craigy G isn't a fan of the constant crosses from Everton, dealt with most things adequately though.

Aye, that pissed me off. Like something you'd hear on an OF commentary. "He's offside, but it was good", cracking logic.

Kevin phillips in the commentators box giving it the "Is he offside?....yeah but c'mon we''l give it to him, it was such a great cross and a great header, the only place he could put it, he deserved it though etc. etc.." That must be annoying to Everton fans watching, he was clearly over a yard offside and should never of counted!

Craigy G isn't a fan of the constant crosses from Everton, dealt with most things adequately though.

Phillips has been doing my ******* head in.

Offside is offside and it was blatant. Even before the replay could tell it was fecking off.

113MikelArteta_468x247.jpg

Big deflection............... but we'll give it to him.

He's been a bit off the pace tonight has Mikel, if he was on his game I'd fancy us to be winning.

Still time though.

"As he's followed through, he's kicked Al-Muhammadi there."

No, he stood on his foot you orange ****.

Everton have the basis for a really good side, just lacking up top. Wish we could get the Yak back on the form he was in when he first came.

What a great game, end to end stuff. Had a bet on less than three goals tonight as both teams had very good defensive records. Knew I was out of pocket early doors, two teams playing open, attacking football, no quarter asked or given, quality entertainment. Thats how football should be.

Archived