Clean Sheets

ceefax

We've had 7 clean sheets out of 14 league games so far this season. With Zaliukas playing in all 7 of them.

That is definitely not a coincidence, he has been solid in every game he has played in this season.

We've had the samee 11 starting 4 games in a row, which was unheard of afew seasons ago. Long may this continue!

Does anyone know what our record clean sheets in a season is? I've had a quick look on londonhearts but couldn't see anything.

:thumbsup:

That is definitely not a coincidence, he has been solid in every game he has played in this season.

No he hasn't. Wasn't solid vs Killie and has been very lucky to get away with a couple of bad errors in the last few games.

Our defence is undoubtedly much stronger with him in the team though.

I think the team has been boosted by big zals return. That is a fantastic record.

But don't take away what kello has done this season. He has had a stormer.

2nd best defence in the EssPeeEll I believe?

yep, the tic have conceded 10, us 13 and the other ugly side of the same coin 15.

Were also tied with celtic on total number of cleansheets.

On a side note loving your avatar, i havent seen that symbol in a few years :thumbsup:

No he hasn't. Wasn't solid vs Killie and has been very lucky to get away with a couple of bad errors in the last few games.

Our defence is undoubtedly much stronger with him in the team though.

Yep, exactly what I was going to say.

Archived