BBC Highlights

jambo19

Ty OP although I was at the game sitting in the Gorgie Stand I didn't see the Skacel goal properly or the save and youve saved me from watching the highlights on BBC

The highlights and the goals make the game look better than it was.

Totally agree with you there but at least it's another 3 points on the board.

I thought at the game that their penalty was soft, but I was wrong. Another example of totally reckless play from Ruben, who was the worst player on the park. The sooner we get Lee back, the better, and I don't want to see one-footed Ruben play anywhere else as he it too slow on the ball.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I thought Rudi's goal was better yesterday but watching the highlights I think I prefer Temps. Lovely finish

Interestingly Sportscene is on tonight at 10.30 before MOTD2.

At last a decent time.

Apologies if this has already been pointed out

Interestingly Sportscene is on tonight at 10.30 before MOTD2.

At last a decent time.

Apologies if this has already been pointed out

Sadly this can only happen when all 6 SPL games are on a Saturday. Which isn't very often.

oh ah grantona

2 cracking goals, very soft pen great save but the save just befor pen in highlights was world class anticipation by kello magic

The Treasurer

I thought at the game that their penalty was soft, but I was wrong. Another example of totally reckless play from Ruben, who was the worst player on the park. The sooner we get Lee back, the better, and I don't want to see one-footed Ruben play anywhere else as he it too slow on the ball.

Very unfair on Ruben.

Granted he's not the best player on the park but he'shaving to play out of position but I've not heard him complain and he always gives 100% despite clearly not being comfortable at LB.

IMO it probably was a penalty but it was 2 players jostling for the ball and one went down quite easily, hardly due to reckless play by Ruben.

Very unfair on Ruben.

Granted he's not the best player on the park but he'shaving to play out of position but I've not heard him complain and he always gives 100% despite clearly not being comfortable at LB.

IMO it probably was a penalty but it was 2 players jostling for the ball and one went down quite easily, hardly due to reckless play by Ruben.

Pretty much my stance too. In fact Lee has put in more 'dubious' challenges than that in his time at LB

Paixo made full use of his experience too, in going down as soon as there was any contact by Ruben

Frankenstein Jambo.

I actually think ruben has a great delivery from left back and he demostrated that well against hamilton

Soft pen but Ruben yet again caught wrong side of the man.

Cannot recall ever seeing a penalty saved when the goalkeeper didnt move early. I dont think he's moved at all until thats been kicked. Incredible save IMO because that is not all that bad a penalty.

Archived