Lennon smells the coffee (nhc)

jamdunc

I cant believe it.

Lennon says " we only have ourselves to blame"

Surely not. It must be the fault of someone else you lost a 94th minute goal!!!

:rolleyes:

I cant believe it.

but he must now write a letter to the SFA for an explenation :woot:

In his post match interview "I'm not sure it was a free kick" about the freekick that led to the equaliser.

Lennon will fail :thumbsup: we all know that the sad thing is a very very poor rankgers team will win the league, a team beat at home 3-0 by the worst hobo team for many a year.

fear not lennon will write a letter :woot:

scottish_chicP

In his post match interview "I'm not sure it was a free kick" about the freekick that led to the equaliser.

I genuinely believe the man has something wrong with him. Either he can't help but blame something or someone for his team's inabilities or he genuinely believes they are that hard done by. I cringe (and laugh) when I hear him and the Celtic fans who buy into the whole conspiracy thing.

I for one am seeking clarification about the number of extra minutes played. This was surely a deliberate attempt by the referee to ensure the opposing side had as much time as possible to grab an equaliser.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! I DEMAND SOME ANSWERS!!!!

:lol:

Guest juvehearts

do you know what gets on my goat.

they are not better than us, motherwell or dare i say killie atm

the SPL's standard has improved

its not that rangers & celtic have gotten worse, rangers do have quality players that can win matches, its same with celtic - hooper for example

the thing that is annoying me is the way that celtic go about it, its a siege mentality - everyone against us & when things do go against them then nothng is done about it.

which is why people were calling us paranoid when it was/is happening to us.

OK maybe this is a good thing, this is now out in the open & kind of in a way glad it is happening to celtic

hopefully it will bring about a much needed change to refereeing standards & for everyone to have a fair game, because it is a proven fact now that referee's are influenced by the OF, i know its a no shit sherlock moment but it has now came to light & now hopefully something is being done about it

if now only the referee association was a separate body from the SFA & ALL grade 1&2 officials were full time employed the standard would be that of england & surely that can only develop the game up here

................. if now only the referee association was a separate body from the SFA & ALL grade 1&2 officials were full time employed the standard would be that of england & surely that can only develop the game up here

In my view, makimg refs professional will not improve their quality of decisions or standards of fairness. They didn't get any better when the match fee was increased to ?800 last year (with a promise that their demand for ?1,000 each game would be reviewed) and so making them full-time pros won't make the slightest bit of difference. If anything, it could make them even worse if they are forced to continually look over their shoulder for the approval of the media/OF and to rely on the SPL/SFA for their only source of income. What is required is a root and branch review of the SFA and, in particular, the underlying reasons for the dominance of the OF duopoly, if we want to see the game in Scotland improve. But it's a bit like inviting turkeys to vote for christmas, if we expect the SFA to make any real changes internally!

The reason the maggot didnt complain this week is that he knows he should have had a player sent off for that challenge just outside the box when the Utd lad was clean thru.

In my view, makimg refs professional will not improve their quality of decisions or standards of fairness. They didn't get any better when the match fee was increased to ?800 last year (with a promise that their demand for ?1,000 each game would be reviewed) and so making them full-time pros won't make the slightest bit of difference. If anything, it could make them even worse if they are forced to continually look over their shoulder for the approval of the media/OF and to rely on the SPL/SFA for their only source of income. What is required is a root and branch review of the SFA and, in particular, the underlying reasons for the dominance of the OF duopoly, if we want to see the game in Scotland improve. But it's a bit like inviting turkeys to vote for christmas, if we expect the SFA to make any real changes internally!

sorry mate I have to disagree, these guys get paid for 1 match what most guys would bite your hand off for a weeks wages, there are lots of ex pro's out there on the scrap heap who know the game inside out and would have a level of fitness that today's ref's could not hope to achieve, add on the "no pressure" from their 9 to 5 and the fact that if they get bad reports too often they will be dropped to the league below and the lower wage band, i'm sure standards will improve.

Lennon will fail :thumbsup: we all know that the sad thing is a very very poor rankgers team will win the league, a team beat at home 3-0 by the worst hobo team for many a year.

Not to go off topic too much but I actually think this is a very good Rangers team. Of course nowhere near the quality of the 90s side but as a collective they're very strong and key individuals are in great form which helps. Better than any rangers side I can think of in the last 5 or 6 years at least.

I think Rangers european results are showing this a little as well.

SPL League Table

Time to start looking who is above us?

Wee bit early yet, big chap. Tough run of games coming up. If we get out of the next 3 with 6 or more points, then we're looking at pushing on. Otherwise, we'll be sticking with the race for third.

sorry mate I have to disagree, these guys get paid for 1 match what most guys would bite your hand off for a weeks wages, there are lots of ex pro's out there on the scrap heap who know the game inside out and would have a level of fitness that today's ref's could not hope to achieve, add on the "no pressure" from their 9 to 5 and the fact that if they get bad reports too often they will be dropped to the league below and the lower wage band, i'm sure standards will improve.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion but your reply ignores the issues that I alluded to in my post. You said it yourself, if professional refs don't get it right they will be dropped down to the lower leagues and therefore their livelihood/level of earnings will be at stake. The problem is who makes that decision? If your livelihood is dependant on maintaining the status quo, by not upsetting the OF and their media scychophants, how would you call a last minute penalty shout against Rangers at Ibrox if the result depends on it? Would you award a penalty to the opposition or would your priority be to protect your income (and front windows) by ignoring the shout?

Alternatively, if you were, say, a stand side linesman at Tynecastle would you call a non-existant last minute penalty if it helped improve your popularity ratings in your local police station? I know, this scenario is totally unbelieveable and couldn't possibly happen but just consider it!!!

At the moment we have people like Dallas calling the shots and if you read the post match details of the Dougie McDonald fiasco neither he nor any of the review panel, made up of former refs, comes out of that incident well. In short, he appears to have urged McDonald and his assistant to bury the truth and, afterwards, the panel did not appear to think that McDonald's actions merited any more than a mild slap on the wrist. How else can you explain him being given an SPL match involving his beloved Hibees only a week or so later?

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion but your reply ignores the issues that I alluded to in my post. You said it yourself, if professional refs don't get it right they will be dropped down to the lower leagues and therefore their livelihood/level of earnings will be at stake. The problem is who makes that decision? If your livelihood is dependant on maintaining the status quo, by not upsetting the OF and their media scychophants, how would you call a last minute penalty shout against Rangers at Ibrox if the result depends on it? Would you award a penalty to the opposition or would your priority be to protect your income (and front windows) by ignoring the shout?

Alternatively, if you were, say, a stand side linesman at Tynecastle would you call a non-existant last minute penalty if it helped improve your popularity ratings in your local police station? I know, this scenario is totally unbelieveable and couldn't possibly happen but just consider it!!!

At the moment we have people like Dallas calling the shots and if you read the post match details of the Dougie McDonald fiasco neither he nor any of the review panel, made up of former refs, comes out of that incident well. In short, he appears to have urged McDonald and his assistant to bury the truth and, afterwards, the panel did not appear to think that McDonald's actions merited any more than a mild slap on the wrist. How else can you explain him being given an SPL match involving his beloved Hibees only a week or so later?

there is a ref watch and both teams get to mark the ref, if these reports were taken as report cards for refs they would have to be up to scratch or no GSCE's, can you honestly see the refs getting relegated for not giving the OF an non existing penalty? were as I can see them getting relegated for giving them one were one did not exist, if there are ten guys waiting on me making a shop front of something so they can take my place, i'm going to do my best to keep them waiting.

Yep and when he does whats the chances sellick will sign Mick McCarthy as their next :unsure2: manager? :D

I cant believe it.

Won me ?350 on my coupon!

Lennon is a rat... that is all

From BBC Gossip...

Celtic are considering another refereeing complaint now that Gary Hooper has been booked three times since he criticised Scottish officials. (News of the World)

:lol:

For as long as Lennon continues to blame refereeing conspiracies for his teams failure to win matches and consequently fails to be introspective, he will never improve as a coach. Every time they drop points the fault seems to lie elsewhere, the questions he should be asking are of his own team selection, motivation and tactics.

SPL League Table

That link brought up one of my pet hates. Why are we "Hearts" yet the Leith jakeys are "Hibernian"? It's either Hearts and Hibs or Heart of Midlothian and Hibernian.

Lennons just brown nosing so he doesn't get a longer tounchline ban. It's obvious to everyone but sadly the SFA will lap it up and let him off.

SPL League Table

We have no chance of catching the OF this season.I think we should aim to finish under 15points of 2nd place and build for next season(ie sort the defence out and get another good attacking midfielder).

I cant believe it.

he looks like he has Alien blood in him , a very scary looking half man half Alien.

post-4522-0-51961900-1290365123_thumb.jpg

southside1874

I genuinely believe the man has something wrong with him. Either he can't help but blame something or someone for his team's inabilities or he genuinely believes they are that hard done by. I cringe (and laugh) when I hear him and the Celtic fans who buy into the whole conspiracy thing.

He suffers from depression...........................great eh

Lennons just brown nosing so he doesn't get a longer tounchline ban. It's obvious to everyone but sadly the SFA will lap it up and let him off.

No, this........

John_Waller_in_pillory.JPG

Please. :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

We have no chance of catching the OF this season.I think we should aim to finish under 15points of 2nd place and build for next season(ie sort the defence out and get another good attacking midfielder).

The best chance of getting third and closing the gap on 2nd is to aim to catch the OF. No-one would have given us any chance of winning six out of seven and our dodgy defence keeping six clean sheets in the process. And all without what many would say are are two best players. I don't expect us to catch the OF but I expect us to try.

The best chance of getting third and closing the gap on 2nd is to aim to catch the OF. No-one would have given us any chance of winning six out of seven and our dodgy defence keeping six clean sheets in the process. And all without what many would say are are two best players. I don't expect us to catch the OF but I expect us to try.

Well said that man ! :thumbsup:

Archived