EVENING HOBO

All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

Anyone spot the deliberate mistake in todays Evening News. Ratboy lifts lid on derby frustration.

Paragraph two

The Easter Road striker was red-carded in the dying minutes of The 2-1 defeat to Hearts :blink: a fortnight ago following a late challenge on Rudi Skacel :down: -------------------------

WHAT :rolleyes:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone spot the deliberate mistake in todays Evening News. Ratboy lifts lid on derby frustration.

Paragraph two

The Easter Road striker was red-carded in the dying minutes of The 2-1 defeat to Hearts :blink: a fortnight ago following a late challenge on Rudi Skacel :down: -------------------------

If you cannae beat us by beating us then... get your mingin' wee fanzine comic newspaper to rewrite history... UP YE!! HOBO CHUMPS!!

Awfull paper, terrible prejudice, shan reporters and a declining readership.

:thumbsup:

WorldChampions1902

Paragraph two

I know what you mean - it wasn't frustration, it was an assassination attempt we all witnessed! As for the reported score, well what do you expect (?) - it's the Edinburgh Evening Hobo that's reporting and like the Hibs fans, they just LUUUuuuuvvvv to airbrush history. Shame really as the Johnston Press 'Love-in' was going so well these past few days.

Ach well, leopards cannae change their spots.

Must try harder!!!

All roads lead to Gorgie

Awfull paper, terrible prejudice, shan reporters and a declining readership.

:thumbsup:

Aye, declined by one more tonight. Didn't pay for the rag, never will, just picked it up second hand :down:

scottish_chicP

I know what you mean - it wasn't frustration, it was an assassination attempt we all witnessed! As for the reported score, well what do you expect (?) - it's the Edinburgh Evening Hobo that's reporting and like the Hibs fans, they just LUUUuuuuvvvv to airbrush history. Shame really as the Johnston Press 'Love-in' was going so well these past few days.

Ach well, leopards cannae change their spots.

Must try harder!!!

I am not sure if you are being sarcy or not (I have had a lot of wine) or whether you don't realise the scoreline is wrong....just asking.

WorldChampions1902

I am not sure if you are being sarcy or not (I have had a lot of wine) or whether you don't realise the scoreline is wrong....just asking.

I think you need to read my posts again! I WAS at the game (probably like yourself) and although I did over-indulge on the hospitality, I don't recall a Hibs goal. :rolleyes:

scottish_chicP

I think you need to read my posts again! I WAS at the game (probably like yourself) and although I did over-indulge on the hospitality, I don't recall a Hibs goal. :rolleyes:

Ah I apologise I clearly didn't read it properly :mellow: (perhaps should get off the laptop whilst under the influence!!) ! And yep I was also at the game :)

WorldChampions1902

Ah I apologise I clearly didn't read it properly :mellow: (perhaps should get off the laptop whilst under the influence!!) ! And yep I was also at the game :)

No problem. Now finish the rest of that bottle. :teehee:

All roads lead to Gorgie

The thing they missed out is that he is a ****.

Aye, a stinky slimey one, that's for sure :yucky:

Francis Albert

Paragraph two

Come on be fair. At least they conceded we won. Well, for the time being at least.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Come on be fair. At least they conceded we won. Well, for the time being at least.

Just wait until new year, they will recall a thrilling 2-2 draw in the first derby, followed by a famous 3-2 win when they again look back in the spring :rolleyes:

Archived