anybody see me fall on my backside

Dinger

Ok so about 30/40 min before kickoff today I was walking down the steps of the wheatfield stand in block G heading down the front to row 3 and with the steps being wet I fell straight on my arse,

must've been some sight I wanna know if anybody noticed and did it look good. My mate was peeing himself, didn't even ask if I was ok the tw,at.

P.s let's laugh at hobo's getting a going over.

Ok so about 30/40 min before kickoff today I was walking down the steps of the wheatfield stand in block G heading down the front to row 3 and with the steps being wet I fell straight on my arse,

must've been some sight I wanna know if anybody noticed and did it look good. My mate was peeing himself, didn't even ask if I was ok the tw,at.

Never Seen it on the telly or at the game..

I know for a fact, if that was one of MY mates slipping down the steps I would have wet myself with laughter.

Hope you are OK.

I remember seeing a few people slide arse 1st down the stairs in lower E last season.....It's amazing how many of them managed to save the pies they were holding lol

I saw a few people take a tumble.

The stewards watched fall after fall, but still never warned anyone.

Surely H&S is part of their remit?

Thankfully no-one got badly hurt, but Hearts should do something about the steps in the lower sections - it's only matter of time before someone takes a bad one!

That aside, someone slid down about 7 or 8 steps in section D - quite amusing once you learn they're ok!!

Guest jambomickey

Thankfully no-one got badly hurt, but Hearts should do something about the steps in the lower sections - it's only matter of time before someone takes a bad one!

That aside, someone slid down about 7 or 8 steps in section D - quite amusing once you learn they're ok!!

i sit in section d and the lad that slid right down looked to have got a sore one but was trying to put a brave face on.

I saw three different fall's on the steps to lower e today including one young kid. No-one was hurt but it's certainly an issue Hearts need to be doing something about.

i sit in section d and the lad that slid right down looked to have got a sore one but was trying to put a brave face on.

Ach well, at least Rudi & Temps sent him home happy!

It must have been that 8th pint. :lol:

Was in the school end and saw a young girl take sore one, I really was concered because she took a heavy fall, looking at some of of the other posters this seems to be recurring theme. The club should have a look at this before "Mr Injury Lawyers For You" are chapping in their doorstep.

Never seen you fall but heard folk talking about it in Asda :lol:

I'm gutted so few ppl saw me. Right next home game I'm rolling down top to bottom at half time. Lol

we saw you're fall dude....have to admit we did have a laugh, sorry about that :whistling: (we were in the school end with our kids)

At the end of the match both our kids slipped on the concourse between the School End and the Wheatfield...we laughed again...hahahahaha

The concourse under the wheatfield resembles an ice-rink on a rainy day. Somebody is going to get badly hurt, it's only a matter of time.

scottish_chicP

I am in row 4 and the steps we have to walk down when it is wet are lethal. Surprised more people don't fall.

I'm gutted so few ppl saw me. Right next home game I'm rolling down top to bottom at half time. Lol

I walked down the stair just before you.

The steward at the top told me to mind the slippy steps.

:)

Archived