Rudi Skacel

jamborich

Jam Tarts 1874

Rudi's comment on Rearend's "refugee" song is brilliant:

"Yes I've watched. I think this is something silly because probably he's never been in school. He doesn't seem to know where is Czech Republic and where is Prague"

:lol:

Guest GhostHunter
Yes I've watched. I think this is something silly because probably he's never been in school. He doesn't seem to know where is Czech Republic and where is Prague.

:rofl:

Carl Spackler

Rudi is a funny guy. There's a tram on Princes Street that you can catch anytime!

Good article too. Old fashioned in depth, attempt to down the cynicism and accentuate the positive.

Rudi has mare class in his big tae than that little scroat will ever have.......infact make that 2 little scroats mentioned in the article!!

:love: all of Rudi's chat in this article, he's a really smart and funny guy. For that to come across in a foreign language is impressive.

The writer of this article, however, is still a complete and utter welt.

'In the clubstore this afternoon there are heavy discounts on ladies' dressing-gowns and the DVD of last season's sixth-place finish but one player is doing good business for Hearts.'

Aidan, you need a plasterer for all those chips you have. :thumbsup:

Rudi is a funny guy. There's a tram on Princes Street that you can catch anytime!

Good article too. Old fashioned in depth, attempt to down the cynicism and accentuate the positive.

I still think Aidan Smith is the worst writer I've ever had the mispleasure to read.

His faux-emotional style would be better suited to chick-lit than football journalism.

We're always going to enjoy an article full of positive quotes from a cult hero, but you still have to wade through the waffle.

Rudi's comment on Rearend's "refugee" song is brilliant:

"Yes I've watched. I think this is something silly because probably he's never been in school. He doesn't seem to know where is Czech Republic and where is Prague"

:lol:

Correct. Has only to been to Craigie. And even then he wasn't there often.

:love: all of Rudi's chat in this article, he's a really smart and funny guy. For that to come across in a foreign language is impressive.

The writer of this article, however, is still a complete and utter welt.

'In the clubstore this afternoon there are heavy discounts on ladies' dressing-gowns and the DVD of last season's sixth-place finish but one player is doing good business for Hearts.'

Aidan, you need a plasterer for all those chips you have. :thumbsup:

My sentiments exactly. Another piece characterised by attempts at shite-stirring by the Hobo troll Smith. Skacel does come out of the interview well, though - he's so obviously everything that Riordan could never be. And the "probably never went to school" quote is an instant classic.

Yer wan ae us, Deeks.

My sentiments exactly. Another piece characterised by attempts at shite-stirring by the Hobo troll Smith. Skacel does come out of the interview well, though - he's so obviously everything that Riordan could never be. And the "probably never went to school" quote is an instant classic.

Yer wan ae us, Deeks.

I think that classic quote will become a song on New Years day :D

Carl Spackler

I still think Aidan Smith is the worst writer I've ever had the mispleasure to read.

His faux-emotional style would be better suited to chick-lit than football journalism.

We're always going to enjoy an article full of positive quotes from a cult hero, but you still have to wade through the waffle.

I know what you mean about the subject matter, it does obviously put a slant on it. I still think there's a time and a place for hard-nosed stuff and that's not that sort of an article. I quite liked it.

BTW, I haven't bought the Scotsman for years, probably going on ten now, and have been very critical of them in this time.

TBH I enjoyed reading that.

Rudi seems to have more savvy than the hobos have in the whole team.

Love the "never been to school " comments regarding ratboy.

I can just hear the chants from the stands on Nyear day " Youve never been to school, youve never been to school"

Luv ya Rudi

Remnants of Standards

Yeh, how dare he hand missiles to the ref, and give them the loser sign? What a wind-up merchant indeed. Get it round and up them rudi. They hate because they fear.

ANOTHER good article from Johnstone Press. :thumbsup:

Another seven and they'll be in double figures!!! :teehee:

Guest juvehearts

thats the 1st article i have read from that newspaper in like 5 years

stll shoddy jurno, but rudi came out good

juve

TBH I enjoyed reading that.

Rudi seems to have more savvy than the hobos have in the whole team.

Love the "never been to school " comments regarding ratboy.

I can just hear the chants from the stands on Nyear day " Youve never been to school, youve never been to school"

Luv ya Rudi

To the same tune used by Riordan

"Derek Riordan has never been to school, never been to school,never been to school....etc etc"

"Derek Riordan has never been to school, never been to school,never been to school....etc etc"

this!

North Berwick Jambo

:thumbsup:

...and for imbeciles like Riordan, Pus McPherson and Chung Ying, here is a map of Europe which shows that the Czech Republic isn't in 'Eastern Europe' or even 'Lithuania'. *****.

map_czech_republic.jpg

Well said Rudi: your class and humour made the Hibernian captain look like the pathetic under-class that he is. Keep up the good work.

Iam sorry but this bit does my nut in "Of course, Skacel can't quite play the complete innocent here. In the manner of the teacher's pet, he perhaps picked up too many of the missiles and handed them to the referee - actions which some Hibs players reckoned further inflamed the situation". Again its the Hibsman and its, they may have thrown shit on the pitch......but! ******* Hibs rag.

Archived