Palazuelos

Templeton

Mrowiec

Black

Skacel

Kyle

Elliott

No need to change a winning side!!

hard to argue with that,i would normally say rest Zaliukas if he is carrying a knock...but that's not worked too well for us so far this season

Its important to keep the run going and pick up another 3pts as we have 2 difficult away games after this at Motherwell & Rangers.

Snake Plissken

No need to change, Calum had a good impact when he came on, as did Stevo but I'd keep faith in the XI that have been winning and winning well.

Maybe,,,,, Stevenson for Black. Think it's a little more attacking for a home tie against a Hamilton. Also shows the players that no place is guaranteed.

Also thinking about resting a couple players for the next 2 big games. Maybe put in single T for double T, as he got a brace last time against Hamilton.unsure.gif

I would Bring in Tommo. Thats the only change I'd make.

Playing 12 players you say? What an ingenius idea.

I wonder why it's never been thought of before :rolleyes:

The Treasurer

Maybe,,,,, Stevenson for Black. Think it's a little more attacking for a home tie against a Hamilton. Also shows the players that no place is guaranteed.

Also thinking about resting a couple players for the next 2 big games. Maybe put in single T for double T, as he got a brace last time against Hamilton.unsure.gif

Like most posters I see little reason for changing a winning team but both Elliot and Stevenson staked a claim with their contribution as subs last week.

Also Novikovas will be pushing to play some part after, by all accounts playing well for the NT during the week.

Drop Black after his most promising spell in a Hearts shirt?

Errrr, na.

as others have said, no changes unless there are injuries.

what i do hope though is that we canget a grip of the game early and build a lead so we can sub players to give a few a rest, and dare i say it blood some(maybe only one) yoofs

Snake Plissken

With the Kilmarnock debacle still fresh in the memory, I'm confident the players are in the right frame of mind to take this one by the scruff of the neck.

It's a settled and confident side and they'll have benefited from the 'rest' of a week. No need to change it unless there are fitness issues.

With the Kilmarnock debacle still fresh in the memory, I'm confident the players are in the right frame of mind to take this one by the scruff of the neck.

It's a settled and confident side and they'll have benefited from the 'rest' of a week. No need to change it unless there are fitness issues.

Same team but would like to see elliott play right up beside kyle as I think there is goals to be got.

Just to give him a rest and as we are at home and should be getting the ball on the deck, I would maybe give both elliot/ts a start together and see how they get on.

Craig Thomson for Eggert. More attacking full back with good deliveries for a home game like this. :thumbsup:

If it is true that Gary Glen scored two and made 2 in the practice game the other day, he could get a run out if we have put the game to bed early enough.

Keep it the same if possible. No need to change the side ATM. The players look like one complete working unit now and not eleven individuals which is one of the main reasons for our recent success.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Playing 12 players you say? What an ingenius idea.

I wonder why it's never been thought of before :rolleyes:

You are funny lololololol hahahahahaha

Guest jambomickey

Kello

Jonsson

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Palazuelos

Templeton

Mrowiec

Black

Skacel

Kyle

Elliott

No need to change a winning side!!

that would be my choice and 4-0 to hearts.

Archived