Meet Mr Romanov

itsnomarooned

itsnomarooned

From the club website ......

"Meet Mr Romanov

Book your Season Ticket in Phase One to be entered into a draw to travel to meet the Hearts majority shareholder in Lithuania, including flights and accomodation"

Do we know if some lucky bugger has actually won this?

The official line from teh club is that Svetlana automatically 'owns' a season ticket every year.

She went into the draw. She won.

Frankenstein Jambo.

"Meet Mr Romanov

Book your Season Ticket in Phase One to be entered into a draw to travel to meet the Hearts majority shareholder in Lithuania, including flights and accomodation"

His name begins with T and he is a huge supporter of chelsea will tell you he won it.

Best of buds.

The Treasurer

His name begins with T and he is a huge supporter of chelsea will tell you he won it.

Best of buds.

Are you saying John Terry won it !!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

Frankenstein Jambo.

Are you saying John Terry won it !!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

His name begins with J, his second name begins with T.

Good try though.

Mr Romanov, if you're reading this then I'm not that fussed about meeting you but would love a free holiday. I think its therefore mutually beneficial that I win - we'll pose for the pics for five minutes then we can both be on our way.

:thumbsup:

"Meet Mr Romanov

Been there, done that.........and I have to say the Beetroot Soup was rather tasty. :thumbsup:

Dougie Masterton

Been there, done that.........and I have to say the Beetroot Soup was rather tasty. :thumbsup:

But did he buy it with the kitty?

Footballfirst

It must have been Andy Driver who won it as he flew out earlier in the season to meet Vlad .......... and some people on here thought that it was about a new contract :whistling:

Was it not Zaliukas ?

I'm sure the Website just got the wording wrong and in fact the deal was -

If you book a trip to Lithuania to meet Mr Romanov..............you got a seat in the stand for half a season on your return :lol:

I'll get ma coat :whistling:

But did he buy it with the kitty?

If I had used your SatNav, I would never have made it to Vilnius if the Contalmaison incident was anything to go by. I suppose I could have used the huge beacon on the wee man's hooter to navigate though!

Perth to Paisley

I won it _ it was great to meet the big Man. We shared thoughts on tactics and the merits of signing ZAL.

In fact I could take credit for this happening.

The vodka was flowing long into the night - it was a rerr terr :whistling:

Archived