Big Weekend of Footie

ecjambo

Big weekend of footie is only a few days away now.

Saturday. You would'nt of thought it at the start of the season but Hearts Falkirk on saturday is probably one of our biggest games this season. So Hearts fans lets pack Tynie to the rafters and bring back that Gorgie roar. We need to get top six, mainly so we can beat Hibs again but also to see how far up the table we can get. Yes this year has been a major disapointment but it isnt over just yet. A top six place would be an achievement considering we were second bottom at New Year time. It is not what we are all wanting of course, but it will be a start.

Next season hopefully with a solid manager and plenty of new faces in the squad we might get back to the right end of the league.

Sunday. Two cracking games of football hopefully. I hope for once Man U Liverpool and Chelsea Arsenal just attack each other and go for it. So many times these big games are a let down. With the title at stake, surely this time we will see two brilliant games. Its a chance for these teams to show that English football may be the best in the World.

Big weekend then. Lets all go mental for the Jambos on Saturday at Tynie and lets all get p!shed watching the English footie on Easter Sunday. Can't wait!

It's nice to see a cheery thread on here for once, good on you! Looking forward to the weekend, should be some good games!

Not what we all hope for at the beginning of the season, we have been pretty awful, but let's show the lads we're still behind them! ;)

Saturday. You would'nt of thought it at the start of the season but Hearts Falkirk on saturday is probably one of our biggest games this season. So Hearts fans lets pack Tynie to the rafters and bring back that Gorgie roar. We need to get top six, mainly so we can beat Hibs again but also to see how far up the table we can get. Yes this year has been a major disapointment but it isnt over just yet. A top six place would be an achievement considering we were second bottom at New Year time. It is not what we are all wanting of course, but it will be a start.

Our "biggest games of the season" were against Well in the SC and Rangers in the LC.

Unfortunately we blew them both!

All the more reason not to blow another one, eh lambo?

Frankly "blowing" a top 6 finish would be WAY DOWN in my catalogue of Hearts disasters over the last 40 years! ;)

Certainly looking forward to Sunday. Game of golf early doors with the lads followed by a bite of lunch in town, and then the boozer for 2 cracking EPL matches and a few games of poker. Ideal.

These Sky Super Sundays involving the English big four always look good on paper and nearly always end up tedious.

These Sky Super Sundays involving the English big four always look good on paper and nearly always end up tedious.

Yep they do, though have a feeling with plenty to play for this weekend might be different. We do sweeps for first and last goalscorer, first and last booking etc so even if the games crap then you have a bit of interest !!

Actually, I'm looking forward to this weekend & so is my wife.

Taking her away for the weekend are we? lol

Usually they do mate especially the FA Cup final last year. Just got a feeling that this weekend with so much on the line we are finally going to see these teams having a right go at each other. How about two score draws? Couple of 2-2s would be great.

Actually, I'm looking forward to this weekend & so is my wife.

I'm intrigued.

Bum fun or 3some?

:P

GavtheJambo

Next season hopefully with a solid manager and plenty of new faces in the squad we might get back to the right end of the league.

Sunday. Two cracking games of football hopefully. I hope for once Man U Liverpool and Chelsea Arsenal just attack each other and go for it. So many times these big games are a let down. With the title at stake, surely this time we will see two brilliant games. Its a chance for these teams to show that English football may be the best in the World.

Big weekend then. Lets all go mental for the Jambos on Saturday at Tynie and lets all get p!shed watching the English footie on Easter Sunday. Can't wait!

Hobo ;)

Enjoy the games, I sure will be watching them all !!!!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::confused::confused:

I'm betting the ?20 I won from betting Aberdeen HT last week, on Hearts to beat Falkirk. What will we be, about EVS?

Hopefully we'll see a maroon victory this weekend!!!

I can't wait for this game (sad as it may be because it's only Falkirk, but I am really looking forward to it).

Archived