Ingerlund v "Crisis Club" France

Acey

GA can only sit and admire the abilities of pulling that photo out of the fire.

thumbsup.gif

Agreed.

Where on earth did that come from!

GA can only sit and admire the abilities of pulling that photo out of the fire.

thumbsup.gif

article-1313010-0B3BFF5D000005DC-246_306x423.jpg

**** me the faceman looks about 40 here :lol:

Say What Again
Mario Balotelli good lady friend

She first appeared on the JoH radar when she popped up on Skys Wag v Wag game.

In the words of the Churchill dog... Ohhhh yesss

betty-kourakou-5.jpg

Betty-Kourakou-3.jpg

Betty%20Kourakou_lo_trae_loquito_a_Mrio_Balotelli.jpg

87621.jpg

Frankenstein Jambo.

I miss the ripping the pesh out of Shaun Lawson everytime ingurland fail to live up to expectations.

COME BACK SHAUN, WE MISS YOUUUUUU

Two points of note:

1. Marcel Desailly has returned to being French after over exuberantly tub thumping for Ghana during the World Cup.

2. (courtesy of the panel in the studio) France only have two "class" players. Malouda and Nasri. No prizes for guessing why those two in particular are class.

<_<

Unbelievable.

betty-kourakou-5.jpg

Betty-Kourakou-3.jpg

87621.jpg

Does she smile? :whistling:

Two points of note:

1. Marcel Desailly has returned to being French after over exuberantly tub thumping for Ghana during the World Cup.

2. (courtesy of the panel in the studio) France only have two "class" players. Malouda and Nasri. No prizes for guessing why those two in particular are class.

<_<

That is quite the slight on Benzema :huh:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

betty-kourakou-5.jpg

Betty-Kourakou-3.jpg

87621.jpg

Worth quoting again imo.

GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :thumbsup:

I love these massive deep nets at Wembley.

You know the ball is going in, you see it crossing the line, however it is only when the ball nestles in the opposite bottom corner is the joy of England losing another goal is complete.

jamboinglasgow

Two points of note:

<_<

The sad thing is that these people make a living out of sprouting ignorant opnions to the masses, just like Alan Shearer saying after Hatem Ben Arfa scored a wonder goal, ?we don't really know much about Hatem Ben Arfa.?

I miss the ripping the pesh out of Shaun Lawson everytime ingurland fail to live up to expectations.

COME BACK SHAUN, WE MISS YOUUUUUU

where did he go to?

Say What Again

The sad thing is that these people make a living out of sprouting ignorant opnions to the masses

Mark Lawrensons World Cup efforts being the pinnacle.

His quote about Capdevilla being "not very good" must never be forgotten.

jamboinglasgow

how he is still employed by the BBC after the world cup, I do not know. His negative punditry made games worse, he just sounded like he did not want to be in South Africa, and tried to do comedy like a terrible stand-up act.

Say What Again

how he is still employed by the BBC after the world cup, I do not know. His negative punditry made games worse, he just sounded like he did not want to be in South Africa, and tried to do comedy like a terrible stand-up act.

I remember him on Football Focus years ago when they did their token section on the SPL towards then end of the show. The presenter did his best to discuss the weekends fixtures and asked "Lawro" what he thought. He gave the biggest 'I couldn't give a toss' shrug and said "I dunno, I suppose Rangers and Celtic will win, ha ha".

He should have been binned then. You may not actually care about the SPL but (rightly or wrongly) you're being paid to at least pretend you do.

I remember him on Football Focus years ago when they did their token section on the SPL towards then end of the show. The presenter did his best to discuss the weekends fixtures and asked "Lawro" what he thought. He gave the biggest 'I couldn't give a toss' shrug and said "I dunno, I suppose Rangers and Celtic will win, ha ha".

He should have been binned then. You may not actually care about the SPL but (rightly or wrongly) you're being paid to at least pretend you do.

Even the English hate him these days - he's just terrible.

eighteen seventyfour

Time for a wee song to cheer up our English neighbours;

Lets all laugh at Ingurland

lets all laugh at Ingerlund

ha ha ha ha ooh

ha ha ha ha ooh

Repeat until no longer necessary.

Walter Bishop

?COM:"Joan Capdevila the odd one out in the Spain squad in that he doesn't play for barcelona or real madrid"

ML: "That's because he's not that good"

COM:"you can't say that"

ML: "I just did"

_38116489_lawro_150.jpg

?COM:"Joan Capdevila the odd one out in the Spain squad in that he doesn't play for barcelona or real madrid"

ML: "That's because he's not that good"

COM:"you can't say that"

ML: "I just did"

_38116489_lawro_150.jpg

Give him some credit - Villareal are shite mind. Where are they in the league just now :down:

Over 50 caps for a national team that holds the European Championship and World Cup is nothing special either

Apparently Liverpool's head of fitness has done his nut on Twitter about the Gerrard injury alleging that an agreement was made that he would only play an hour (injury after 85mins !).

Mark Lawrenson is a bell-end of the highest order.

His WC work was excrutiating to listen to. The pinnacle coming during England's 4-1 dismantling by Germany, when Germany countered beautifully to score their 3rd goal. Schweinsteiger had playesd a great pass, which the main commentator complimented him on, only for Lawro to sneer and say "what, because he passed a ball to a team mate?" in the manner of a whiney child who wasn't allowed to have a McDonalds. Never before or since have I heard such an irritating and immature example of commentating.

Also, he has a face I'd never get tired of punching.

Archived