Glentoran striker up for FIFA goal of the year [NHC]

Rick Grimes

Cracking goal, you'd say a fluke, but if Messi did it the world would go bananas!

Horrific Glentorran strip though, it looked someone had vomitted on the players. The hibs should get themselves something like that...

bit of luck with where it went, but he meant it.

i've just had a watch of the 10 contenders and this is IMO the second best goal (best by Linus Hallenius)

i've just had a watch of the 10 contenders and this is IMO the second best goal (best by Linus Hallenius)

Agree with that. The Swedish boys goal is incredible and I love the fans reaction too. It's a goal which has everything

Gareth_Hearts

That linus goal is riduclous, best thing i've ever seen. Burrows scored an over head kick the week after that goal, shame the club is going into administration :/

May I be the first to say

This post is worthless without pictures

Well a link to the website at least if you please :thumbsup:

Wonderful goal; the sort you dream about Ryan Stevenson scoring against Celtic in the 92nd min of this season's Scottish Cup Final.

Archived