K.O New Years Day

Alan_R

Yeh, go onto LRT website, there is a link for journey planner and you can put in the date you want :thumbsup:

Wouldn't rely on that!!! I just tried it as working Christmas day and it says buses are running normal saturday service, which they won't be at 6.30am on xmas morning.

Auldreekie1874

I may be able to help with this Russ. Could you get to St Andrews? The Dundonian missus says it is about ?25 on an ordinary day, so it won't be a cheap taxi (or you could maybe get a lift that far from a pal) if there is no such thing as public transport. I hope this user doesn't mind (good buddy of mine) but I suggest you contact Auld Reekie 1874 (not sure if there is a space or punctuation between Auld & Reekie though) as he runs the St Andrews supporters club. Ally may be able to tell you where the bus starts (it may not be a local St Andrews company) and it may come from Tayport* or the like.

If you cannot find the username, I can ask him for you.:)

* For the avoidance of doubt, I know feck all about Dundee and this is all from the missus. ;)

Thanks for the plug Al. :thumbsup:

Bus does start in St Andrews and takes in Cupar, Glenrothes and possibly Dunfermline for this match. Seats on the bus are in high demand so anybody looking for seats should contact myself or Cupar Jambo asap.

Cheers

Thanks for the plug Al. :thumbsup:

Bus does start in St Andrews and takes in Cupar, Glenrothes and possibly Dunfermline for this match. Seats on the bus are in high demand so anybody looking for seats should contact myself or Cupar Jambo asap.

Cheers

Cheers guys there may be a Dundee bus, if not I'll be in touch - appreciate your help - thanks BIG H & Auldreekie!

I'll be in Ko Chang in Thailand on New Year's Day so any suggestions for a derby-friendly venue would be more than welcome. :thumbsup:

A boy I knew in Luxembourg has a scottish bar accross there I am sure it is somewhere near Phuket rather than Bangkok

Its called Eccosse I would imagine he will be showing it.

I will try and FB him tonight see what the script it for that mate.

Hearts Heritage

4 of us in the same boat, another couple and we can get a minibus!!!!

I'll be in Musselburgh at new year too so would be interested also.

I'll be in Musselburgh at new year

Bad luck Davy. You're a decent lad and certainly don't deserve that. :ermm:

A boy I knew in Luxembourg has a scottish bar accross there I am sure it is somewhere near Phuket rather than Bangkok

Its called Eccosse I would imagine he will be showing it.

I will try and FB him tonight see what the script it for that mate.

scrub this he stays in Hui Han or something like that 8 hours drive from were you are

Archived