Can you speak to the Hearts ticket office on the phone.

connlach

I want 2 tickets for Saturday but was keen to pick the area of the ground and row they are in so dont want ticketmaster.

Sure if you use option 8 when you phone you get through to Hearts ticket office. :thumbsup:

I'm sure there is an option to press when you get through to the automated answering machine but not sure which option number it is.

EDIT; see above post

The Treasurer

thanks, worked it out now, you press 1 then 8, thanks for the replies :thumbsup:

You could wait and phone on Thursday and ask to speak to Jim or Marian biggrin.gif

I want 2 tickets for Saturday but was keen to pick the area of the ground and row they are in so dont want ticketmaster.

I buy all my tickets online and you can specify area of the ground and the row and seat that way. You select the section you want then enter the row and seat number you want to be closest to and it will either offer that seat if it is available or very close to it if it is not.

Yes.

I can not remember the option but it is not the buy ticket option which is the scumbags at Ticketmaster.

If it is unclear choose any other option and ask for the proper ticket office and not ticket master or do what I did and send a grouchy email and they will reply with a direct number in the email.

Remnants of Standards

Whatever you do, you'll get hit for a 1.50 admin charge for every ticket. Phoned the ticket office yesterday, 4 tckts for new year game, wheatfield stand. Tickets themselves came to 120, then another six quid for "admin costs", plus postage.

The tickets cost enough without landing this extra cost on fans.

Whatever you do, you'll get hit for a 1.50 admin charge for every ticket. Phoned the ticket office yesterday, 4 tckts for new year game, wheatfield stand. Tickets themselves came to 120, then another six quid for "admin costs", plus postage.

Everytime I've ordered tickets direct from the ticket office (not ticketmaster) I've never been hit with the admin fee. I've seen it applied online and through ticketmaster, but this season I've both visited the ticket office and phoned them up direct and I've not been hit with the admin fee (this was to buy tickets for my brother to set next to me at various games).

Remnants of Standards

Hi mate, I can gurantee you I called before 5pm on the ticketline number. I seem to remember not being charged before. Think I'll take this further.

Sounds like you still ended up with Thick-it Master.

When I bought extra tickets for beside my swain ticket seat I went through the tcket office by phone and there was no booking fee, no admin charge and no postage and they posted them to me. I also bought extra New Year Derby tickets with no extra charges.

If you phoned and selected the buy tickets option or bought on-line then that is the scumbags. Any other option can eventually get you to the ticket office or email insisting a sdirect number and they will email you or call you back.

Bordeaux. Just read your post again. The Ticketline option is deffo Ticketmaster and not the Ticket Office.

See my above post and earlier one. It may or may not help avoid them in future.

Do you know I you need ID when you have to pick up your tickets from the ticket office

picked up tickets loads of times, never needed ID :thumbsup:

Remnants of Standards

Cheers simon, it'll be the last time they get any extra out of me, on top of an inflated ticket price too. This scam has been going on too long.

Cheers simon, it'll be the last time they get any extra out of me, on top of an inflated ticket price too. This scam has been going on too long.

No problem, even allowing for Ticketmaster, I think you have been over charged. They tried it with me when I was going to order cup tickets last season - they said there would be a ?5.00 postage charge. I said there will not be as it would just be added to my season ticket card - I was put on hold and the girl came back and apologised, then said it was not a postage charge, but an admin charge to add it to my card (like you on top of the ticket cost and booking fee).

I told them to beat it and went to the ticket office (I worked farily near it) and saved almost ?7.00 on one ticket.

I got the impression this additional charge should not have been charged by Ticketmaster though.

Archived