Tynecastle Ticket Touts !

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest C00l K1d

I've already got tickets but i think i'll nip down and get a couple more. Great idea!

Why don't you just inquire about them? Get a wee chat with JJ and stay in pocket :lol:

The Treasurer

Great idea but might have been even better if they were to keep the TO open a couple of hours later to give people more time after work etc.

Great idea but might have been even better if they were to keep the TO open a couple of hours later to give people more time after work etc.

Much better to give the unemployed/elderly a chance to fill their empty lives...think I might head along and ask for a ticket, talk to Jim for an hour and then say I've forgotten to bring any money. :whistling:

Fair point Mr T

I think Hamilton might normally be one of the games folk will chose to 'swerve' , especiallly with Xmas just around the corner, so this gimmick might get folk digging just a wee bit deeper.

However the whole plan might have been better with a later say 5:30-7pm slot?

I thought that's what the link was going to tell us...that Hearts have caught up with the rest of the commercial world and decided to celebrate their foray into the new-fangled concept of late night shopping by hiring two celebrity sales staff. Yes, I know there are all these weird and wonderful ways in which you can use your phone or PC to buy tickets and that's great but sometimes people just like to hand over cash and have a ticket handed back. Closing at 5pm means that lots of people who would want to do it that way just can't. Seems daft to me that they don't bother....

Anyway, interesting stuff.

Archived