Youth Football Scotland - official launch

yfs

blondejamtart

As the mum of a 15-year-old keeper, I've obviously got an interest in youth football, and anything which can help to boost interest in the game has got to be a good thing. There are obviously various different forums, websites, etc, for the different clubs and regions, but bringing it all under one roof like this is also a good idea, as far as I'm concerned - best of luck with the venture!

Excellent idea, excellent site.

One negative I do have however is I find the home page a bit too busy, but that just my 2 cents, however keep up the good work thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys.

Bringing everything together is exactly what we are after. And yes you are right, at first it can look a little cluttered, but we are here for the long haul so hopefully people will get to know their way about. All feedback very welcome!

Off topic a bit but my sons football has already been canceled three times this season.

Summer football the answer? Seems to have worked well with the female youth game.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all the support you guys have gave us so far and congratulations for the excellent season your first team is having.

A couple of links that may be of interest to you...

Official launch of our youth football radio show

http://youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/1386-official-launch-of-yfs-radio

'My Youth Career' - looking at the youth careers of present day and ex pros, including your own former star, Jose Quitongo

http://youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/my-youth-career

All the best!

Were you doing something down at Sportscotland at the Gyle a little while back? Seem to remember this stuff coming up.

Were you doing something down at Sportscotland at the Gyle a little while back? Seem to remember this stuff coming up.

That's where our office is based.

Ah, you're in the newly converted rooms at the front right of the building?

I used to work for the SSA. :thumbsup:

Archived