Bouzid eyes England.

Guest vanbasten1874

At least the guy has proper ambition and will be working hard to get himself in the shop window.

Rather have an ambitious player who wants to play at a higher level than a lazy bugger happy to ream us for a few grand a week and not bother his erse.

Id rather we had a player that thought only of the club that pays him,just like it used to be.

But lets allow Bouzid to upset us :teehee:

How's it upsetting us exactly? Are you that small minded that you really think every French/Algerian wants to join Hearts and play there for life? If u could earn ?200 or ?600 per week at your job, which would you choose?

How's it upsetting us exactly? Are you that small minded that you really think every French/Algerian wants to join Hearts and play there for life? If u could earn ?200 or ?600 per week at your job, which would you choose?

I honestly wouldnt get out my bed for ?200 A DAY to be honest,so thats that question blown oot the water.

I demand loyalty from a player whose wages we pay.

Mind and always get the source before accepting quoted wage figures. I can't imagine us paying him ?11k a week!

If you think about who he's played for (Kaiserlautern and Galatasaray amongst others) and the fact we signed him from a Turkish club (they pay huge wages for average footballers in Turkey e.g Michael Stewart) then I believe he could be.

Robbo said last week that someone at the club is on ?19,000 inc bonuses, could it be Bouzid is on that kind of money? Capped 12 times for Algeria as well so possibly Hearts and his agent reckoned he could go on to better things!!! :unsure:

Not worth that much imo.

I honestly wouldnt get out my bed for ?200 A DAY to be honest,so thats that question blown oot the water.

I demand loyalty from a player whose wages we pay.

So you've never left one job and moved to another for more money, or have you been earning over ?200 per day from leaving school as a teenager?

You demand loyalty, fair enough, but players are all loyal until the next improved Offer comes in.

So you've never left one job and moved to another for more money, or have you been earning over ?200 per day from leaving school as a teenager?

You demand loyalty, fair enough, but players are all loyal until the next improved Offer comes in.

Gradual progression in my earnings is not the issue,but as your on about that I recently took a ?500 a week cut to remain with the same company ...LOYALTY.

Gradual progression in my earnings is not the issue,but as your on about that I recently took a ?500 a week cut to remain with the same company ...LOYALTY.

That's known as stupidity, not loyalty. You dropped ?2000 per month to stay with the same employer. They must have seen you coming! "Eggo, we're docking you 2 grand a month!" "Nae bother boss, I'm all about the loyalty"

Did you fall out a tree and land in front of a device with an internet connection today?!

No problem with it.

If he is to realise that ambition then he will need to play out of his skin for us which will bennefit us aswell.

That's known as stupidity, not loyalty. You dropped ?2000 per month to stay with the same employer. They must have seen you coming! "Eggo, we're docking you 2 grand a month!" "Nae bother boss, I'm all about the loyalty"

Did you fall out a tree and land in front of a device with an internet connection today?!

As I said this isnt about what I earn,its about loyalty and Bouzid touting himself already to move on.Comment on that as youll know more about football than youll ever know about me and my work.

have you ever said to your boss that you will leave if a better offer comes in

have you ever said to your boss that you will leave if a better offer comes in

Im in the process of moving back home to work which would involve a large cut in wages again, but its not all about money..Grandkids have appeared on the scene in the last 5 months and I want to be with them when they grow up.

Family loyalty.

As I said this isnt about what I earn,its about loyalty and Bouzid touting himself already to move on.Comment on that as youll know more about football than youll ever know about me and my work.

Hardly touting himself, he's only mentioned that he fancies playing in England. There's been no refusal to play and no transfer request. Why be so harsh on Boozy? What about when Skacel left to go down south for more money etc?! I bet you still celebrated when he scored his hat trick against St Mirren.

Craig Gordon is a Jambo and was raised in Balerno. Did Craig turn down a move to the EPL to become a milionare? No and he's a Scottish Jambo, so what do you expect from a French Algerian?

Hardly touting himself, he's only mentioned that he fancies playing in England. There's been no refusal to play and no transfer request. Why be so harsh on Boozy? What about when Skacel left to go down south for more money etc?! I bet you still celebrated when he scored his hat trick against St Mirren.

Craig Gordon is a Jambo and was raised in Balerno. Did Craig turn down a move to the EPL to become a milionare? No and he's a Scottish Jambo, so what do you expect from a French Algerian?

Your missing my point,ill leave it at that. Nitey nite <_<

oh ah grantona

a player with ambition is what we need and as a club it is now our signing policy and hence we are concentrating on youth. The spl is crap and is a stepping stone to england

Archived