Jan Window

Rods

Drylaw Hearts

just out of interest how did billy brown get onto the topic of eremenko?

It was around the time of the Killie defeat.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or...JJ and BB are talking to Mixu after the game and they say "That Eremenko boy is some player, do you think you can get him on a permanent?" and Mixu says "I'd love to but he's on 20k a week".

Drylaw Hearts

or...JJ and BB are talking to Mixu after the game and they say "That Eremenko boy is some player, do you think you can get him on a permanent?" and Mixu says "I'd love to but he's on 20k a week".

:down:

Don't kill the dream.

:down:

Don't kill the dream.

He he... I'm just saying!

Noticed on a Killie forum they were talking about his weight...maybe JJ sees him as the new Baggio.

He was discussing Eremenko on the programme he has on HeartsTV.

And yes....I thought it was unusual he knew these sort of details about another clubs player.

Possibly he knew from his time at Kilmarnock. Maybe they enquired about him a while before they got him ?

IN:

Defensive midfielder as cover for Mrowiec

Left back cover

OUT:

Mole

Templeton (can't see us keeping him)

Witteveen

Kucharski

apart from losing Templeton that would be a good transfer window IMO.

Losing Templeton in January would be a complete disaster of a transfer window IMO, unless its for crazy money and JJ gets the bulk of it to spend of course

Losing Templeton in January would be a complete disaster of a transfer window IMO, unless its for crazy money and JJ gets the bulk of it to spend of course

Don't see it happening. The clubs who could afford the massive price tag Vlad will slap on him would want to see him doing it for a little bit longer than he has. Flashy, pricey, unproven wingers will not be high up the list for many clubs in the current climate.

We would be nuts if we let him go for anything other than Gordon/Hutton/McCheaty money. (My reasoning being thus: if we make it to Yurp and Temps continues his form it could easily double his value).

Drylaw Hearts

Possibly he knew from his time at Kilmarnock. Maybe they enquired about him a while before they got him ?

I don't think so - Mixu is the reason he joined Killie.

rudi must stay

i'd be quite relaxed if we sold him tbh. Good young players come and go, and as you say the money could be used to replace him.

Archived