Larry Kingston where is he now ?

Guest vanbasten1874

:whistling:

Any KB ers know would do some diggin myself but too canned and canne be ersed :thumbsup:

who cares :whistling: in the same breath dare i mention micheal stewart where he :yucky:

Any KB ers know would do some diggin myself but too canned and canne be ersed :thumbsup:

Just one of many wife thieves since the 'Mad One' took over. angry.gif

Absolute waster.

Could have made a real difference over the last couple of years with the immense talent he has - he didn't. Preferred just to fleece us and sit on the treatment table with paper cuts and upset tummies for the vast majority of his contract.

We're a far better outfit without him. Really hope he's the last of that likes that we see at the club. Fight for the badge our get the **** out of Gorgie.

Kingstons bro has just come on in goal for Blackpool v West Ham.

I was at the west ham game, he pulled off a cracking save.

As for Larry in the same mould as Jose and Nade

Dont give a flying about those wage thiefs

A bridge too far, hopefully. :verymad:

I see what you did there :thumbsup:

Shame Larry was such an erse. He could have been playing the experienced cool-headed role that Rudi currently is, with the crowd lapping up his every move

I want the other wife thieves named and shamed right now.

(OK, Pinilla's a gimme.)

'The Bosnian Bullet ' teehee.gif

He plays 5's with me on a thursday night, he only manages about 20 mins before he hobbles of with some troubleor another, then he expects me to buy him a lucozade sport and a twix, ******* wage thief.

Archived