Man Citeh

Peebo

Watching their game while listening to the JTs game. At times, it seems like Tevez is their only attacking option.

Mancini's job must be in danger.

Watching their game while listening to the JTs game. At times, it seems like Tevez is their only attacking option.

Mancini made some strange subs. Why take Tevez off for Barry?

Barry will likely score now. :whistling:

The Future's Maroon

Is he wanting to be sacked?

Very strange, and the fans certainly were not amused!

Is he wanting to be sacked?

Very strange, and the fans certainly were not amused!

I only need City to score to get my coupon up - include me in the "not amused" camp :yucky:

I don't see the point in spending millions on owning a team that play boring football. They should bin him and get Kevin Keegan in. Play 7 strikers and no holding midfielders. That would liven things up.

Mank Citeh are pish. Buying expensive players is simple. Blending them into an effective team is an art form.

All those that used to cry about Man U and Chelsea 'buying the title' are looking pretty stupid now.

Takes a lot more than just money to win that league - although it does help. :thumbsup:

Just back from the game,it was dire.YaYa Toure and Milner are not good enough,joke sub at the end.Crowd chanting for Bellamy,poor day all round.Birmingham are the worst team i have seen this season as well,big centre forward was murder,even worse than RSC or Jo.

City's defence is playing well though,Kompany outstanding again.

How much is the total of their strikers worth alone and yet they have only scored 15 goals in the EPL so far.Bottom line is that teamshould if not be further up the table should be far more entertaining

Just back from the game,it was dire.YaYa Toure and Milner are not good enough

Milner is the prime example of the crazy transfer market in which Citeh operate. He is so, so over-rated. Not good enough to be a regular in a dire England side, yet cost something like 26 million pounds.

In the same transfer window Van der Vaart was transfered for less than a third of that amount.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Milner is the prime example of the crazy transfer market in which Citeh operate. He is so, so over-rated. Not good enough to be a regular in a dire England side, yet cost something like 26 million pounds.

In the same transfer window Van der Vaart was transfered for less than a third of that amount.

Van der Vaart for 8 million was an outstanding piece of business.

Archived