Just had an email from Hearts

bill duff

are you going to :teehee:

Id rather know why he was asked too?

Possibly they are trying to make links in order to get someone out on loan in jan?

My subscription to HeartsWorld expired and I haven't renewed. The new Hearts International doesn't work on a iMac. They are trying to get me to re-subscribe, but obviously their system is a screwed up as it came from HeartsWorld...............

William

The whistle blows for extra time - but there are no penalties!

You may have reached full time on your subscription but it's still not too late to follow Mowbray and the lads through Boro World.

Re-subscribe today and you could net yourself a bargain saving up to 25%

Choose from either:

3 Month Pass - ?5.99

Annual Subscription - ?29.99

Don't miss out on all the action - be a part of the team and join us for the ultimate online TV experience.

Click Here to Re-subscribe to Boro World

My subscription to HeartsWorld expired and I haven't renewed. The new Hearts International doesn't work on a iMac. They are trying to get me to re-subscribe, but obviously their system is a screwed up as it came from HeartsWorld...............

William

The whistle blows for extra time - but there are no penalties!

You may have reached full time on your subscription but it's still not too late to follow Mowbray and the lads through Boro World.

Re-subscribe today and you could net yourself a bargain saving up to 25%

Choose from either:

3 Month Pass - ?5.99

Annual Subscription - ?29.99

Don't miss out on all the action - be a part of the team and join us for the ultimate online TV experience.

Click Here to Re-subscribe to Boro World

:lol: ?29.99 a year to follow Mowbray and the lads? Zoo prices have gone up :ninja:

:lol: ?29.99 a year to follow Mowbray and the lads? Zoo prices have gone up :ninja:

If I wanted comedy, I would pay to follow the vermin, not Boro.

On second though, I wouldn't even pay for that! :thumbsup:

Matthew Le Tissier

My dad subscribes to saints player from southampton but a few weeks ago he sighned in and got barnet vs someone or other lmao

Archived