1958 memorabilia wanted

JAMBO GQ

Anyone know where i can get memorabilia from the 1957-58 season as its my mates 50th and would like to get him something from the championship winning year for his birthday

Cheers

auldbauldfan
Anyone know where i can get memorabilia from the 1957-58 season as its my mates 50th and would like to get him something from the championship winning year for his birthday

Cheers

The book "Hearts Greatest Ever Season" by Mike Buckle would appear to be an obvious suggestion but perhaps he already has it.

londonjambo

Try Brian at Almondvale Programmes - 5 Albion Road - 0131 652 1444.

He'll have programmes and possibly more from that season.

Alternatively, buy a copy of Mike Buckle's excellent book on that season.

Robbo's Right Peg will be happy as well.;)

GC

Say What Again
Try Brian at Almondvale Programmes - 5 Albion Road - 0131 652 1444.

He'll have programmes and possibly more from that season.

From their online catalogue:

Hearts 57/8 ?7.50 Dundee LC+L, Clyde, Hibs L ?15, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Airdrie, QOS sof ?40, Kilmarnock LC+L sof, Partick ?5, Queens Park LC+L sof ?15, East Fife sof, Third Lanark ?15, Raith fld sof, Rangers ?15, Celtic sof ?30, Falkirk sof ?10, St Mirren sof ?10?

sof = score on front

Does anyone know where i can buy this book

Thanks

Borders at Kinnaird Park had stock of it recently.

It is a good read with lots of information. I had not realised just how little the likes of Alfie Conn and Willie Bauld played that great season.

It is not going to date well though as it has a lot of 'modern' references which will not be understood by future readers.

Terrible Trio

Cheers

can swap you some stuff for your badges ;)

Archived