bottom 6 beckons

savage

if we do not win on saturday it will definatley be the bottom 6 for us. i do not think the team that played on saturday can beat falkirk so i think a drastic change is required and this is how i would line us up although i know it will be the same sheeeeite

1. banks, no other option

2. neilson, no other option

3. goncalves, best left back available

4. berra, no question

5. karipidas, only had one bad game

6. driver, if fit best option

7. stewart, best option

8. ruben, best option

9. nade, if fit

10. kingston, if fit

11. makela, scored for reserves and cannot be as bad as clum

subs

screpis

mole

miko

zaliukas

wallace

basso

chesney

that team will beat falkirk

Hearts Heritage
if we do not win on saturday it will definatley be the bottom 6 for us. .....

It will be likely if we draw (3 points behind 2 games to go)

and very likely if we lose (6 points behind 2 games to go)

but it will NOT be definite.

Clerry Jambo

i honestly think we will need 9 points - last nights win for Dons might just be the boost for them and even if Falkirk lose to us they are still very much in it

Drylaw Hearts
Bottom six would be a good thing for thisw club. imo.

I would certainly be a wake up call for VR.

i honestly think we will need 9 points - last nights win for Dons might just be the boost for them and even if Falkirk lose to us they are still very much in it

Aberdeen are as frustrating and unpredictable as us.

They'll probably get beat at the weekend.

I agree that we'll need all 9 points though.

And I have the strangest feeling we'll get them.

I would certainly be a wake up call for VR.

Aberdeen are as frustrating and unpredictable as us.

They'll probably get beat at the weekend.

I agree that we'll need all 9 points though.

And I have the strangest feeling we'll get them.

Doubt if Vlad will be too concerned either way. I don't think he has any intention of injecting much cash or interest in Hearts until the new stand is up and he can generate decent levels of income to fund the club.

The next two years could be pretty dire . . .

The Old Tolbooth
Doubt if Vlad will be too concerned either way. I don't think he has any intention of injecting much cash or interest in Hearts until the new stand is up and he can generate decent levels of income to fund the club.

The next two years could be pretty dire . . .

St Mirren could have beaten us on Saturday with our very poor second half showing, and yet some fans were happy coming away with a 1-1 result.

Seeing St Johnstone turn them over easily last night didnt exactly fill me full of glee if you use the two games as a yardstick for where we are right now, and it also shows IMO that there really isn't much difference between the bottom 10 clubs in the SPL, and the top 4 of the first division.

Bottom 6 is the best we can hope for, it will maybe make the club realise how crap the players actullay are

if we do not win on saturday it will definatley be the bottom 6 for us

I have a Vikki Pollard-esque attitude towards this possibility. :cool:

At the end of the day, the only positions in the SPL that really matter are 1,2,3 and 12.

Bottom 6 looks quite likely.

Bottom 6 would be embarrassing.

Bottom 6 would be deserved.

St Mirren could have beaten us on Saturday with our very poor second half showing, and yet some fans were happy coming away with a 1-1 result.

Seeing St Johnstone turn them over easily last night didnt exactly fill me full of glee if you use the two games as a yardstick for where we are right now, and it also shows IMO that there really isn't much difference between the bottom 10 clubs in the SPL, and the top 4 of the first division.

I agree saturday we looked no where near like scoring

made a difference when benni came on I thought but frail would not have noticed as he was drooling over clums of the ball work

bottom six it is

3. goncalves, best left back available

Best left back available?!! :confused: Has Lee Wallace left the club??

chester copperpot
Bottom 6 would be deserved.

In a nutshell.

This pretty sums up my feelings on Hearts this season.

Now that only 3rd place in the SPL will get into UEFA, is there any point in getting into the Top 6? We are in no danger of finishing 3rd.

Can't say another visit to Ibrox/Parkhead and one from the OF are very appealing, so other than a chance to pump the Hobos, I'd rather see some of the U19's get their chance in Bottom 6 games.

the team listed seems ok to me but it will never happen

Clum & Mole will defo play cos frail likes to have his wee boys in the team.

The rest who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it really matter if we finish in the bottom 6?

I agree that it's pretty poor but this season has been ****ed since pre-season, Malofeev and the first derby.

I for one wouldn't really be bothered.

hearts_crazy
I agree saturday we looked no where near like scoring

made a difference when benni came on I thought but frail would not have noticed as he was drooling over clums of the ball work

bottom six it is

1 - We had a few gilt edged chances that if lady luck had been on our side would have been in the net

2 - We DID score:confused:

1 - We had a few gilt edged chances that if lady luck had been on our side would have been in the net

2 - We DID score:confused:

When were these guilt edged chances?

I remember Driver's chance when the goalie made a good save in the first half but apart from that, i don't remember any.

It was St Mirren that had all of the great chances.

hearts_crazy
When were these guilt edged chances?

I remember Driver's chance when the goalie made a good save in the first half but apart from that, i don't remember any.

It was St Mirren that had all of the great chances.

Have another look at the highlights. We were unlucky on a few occasions. Anyway the point is I was replying to a post that said 'we never looked anywhere near scoring', and yet we scored, how does that work then.

Have another look at the highlights. We were unlucky on a few occasions. Anyway the point is I was replying to a post that said 'we never looked anywhere near scoring', and yet we scored, how does that work then.

I was at the game mate.

The other guy is right, we never looked like scoring. OK, i'll amend that, we never looked like scoring when they made it 1-0. We were probably the better team in the first half but apart from Driver's chance there were no guilt edged chances. I remember a shot from Clum from about 20 yards that the goalie saved, a Karipidis header straight to the goalie and a Michael Stewart chance from a really tight angle but they were all half chances at best.

gowestjambo

I would hate so see us finish in the bottom 6, but making the top 6 by "sneaking" in would only paper over the cracks!

Maybe by finishing in the bottom 6 would be the wake up call needed! (some hope!)

You are beginning to sound like that wee ginger mhank !

Now that only 3rd place in the SPL will get into UEFA, is there any point in getting into the Top 6? We are in no danger of finishing 3rd.

Can't say another visit to Ibrox/Parkhead and one from the OF are very appealing, so other than a chance to pump the Hobos, I'd rather see some of the U19's get their chance in Bottom 6 games.

It depends on whether you think the Intertoto Cup is worthwhile, but even that is an outside shot just now.

Archived