Statto

When are you renewing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When are you renewing?

• ASAP
    • Before the 5th of May
    • After the 5th of May
    • Latest Possible date

just done mine on-line, saved ?65 doing it now, money was in the bank so as well doing it instead of waiting and having to do it on the credit card

Dr. Bapswent

Whats the point of this thread?

We've alredy got a ST poll.

Whats the use of this one?

yvonnejambo

Well I will be renewing whilst the price freeze, but will be at the begining of May as all money is accounted for until then :sad:

I think it shows that some who voted 'No' in the 'Are you renewing your season ticket' poll, ARE actually renewing according to this poll.

I fail to see the point in renewing any time before May.

Even if I do renew, its ?400 i'd rather keep in my pocket than give to Mr Romanov. There are no advantages in giving him the money any time before May.

Even then, for the sake of saving ?30, I doubt very much whether i'll be rushing come the May deadline either to be honest.

Jamboross98

I'll be getting my ST at the latest date. I lost ?40 on that finance last year and all for the sake of saving ?20, never again. One game in each cup on the free games for CIS and one in Scottish Cup at ?30, when ST holders were offered their tickets at ?15 each. You think you are saving, but you're not really. Definately getting one, rather go to games than go shopping!!!:confused:

Dr. Bapswent
I think it shows that some who voted 'No' in the 'Are you renewing your season ticket' poll, ARE actually renewing according to this poll.

Ahhh, interesting.

I just wondered how this was that different from the other poll?

Buffalo Bill

I'll be renewing as soon as I get round to it.

No political agenda from me.

Just hoping we get a new manager as promised.

Buffalo Bill

Ahhh, interesting.

I just wondered how this was that different from the other poll? ?

Who voted NO to renewing on the other thread and stated that they ARE renewing on this one?

Who voted NO to renewing on the other thread and stated that they ARE renewing on this one?

Click on the vote figures in the polls , it tells you who voted for what.;)

Click on the vote figures in the polls , it tells you who voted for what.;)

I had a look, albeit a very quick one (was curious as to who the fickle posters were), but couldn't see anyone who had done so.

I had a look, albeit a very quick one (was curious as to who the fickle posters were), but couldn't see anyone who had done so.

Names are available for anyone to see.

That was not my real point though, it was more to show how unreliable these type of polls are.

Names are available for anyone to see.

That was not my real point though, it was more to show how unreliable these type of polls are.

;)

Guest JamboRobbo

Indeed. I take it you've never heard of a protest vote. Often happens in by-elections in between the real ones, when people know the result doesn't matter, in order to express discontent.....

For my part, I'll be renewing as soon as they appoint a manager (not frail - a real one). If that doesn't happen, I'll wait till the last possible day.

If it costs me an extra 40 quid or so to do so, that is a small price to pay in order to try and put pressure on the owners to stop ****ing around with our club.

have just bought the wee boys ticket today cos had the money and will be buying mine at end of month, just doing it now and then can start saving up again for holidays !

Pants Shaton

Deeply depressing that approx 62% of people will renew their season tickets before the end of this season. Thus surrendering the only effective means of protest for the sake of a ?25 saving.

I'm not advocating a boycott but a large number of people seem to be showing an inexplicable degree of faith in a regime which has delivered nothing but deception and disappointment for 2 years.

Replica Strip: ?45

Season Ticket: ?450

Discount to appease the shat upon fans: ?25

Romanov's ability to dupe so many people: priceless.

Deeply depressing that approx 62% of people will renew their season tickets before the end of this season. Thus surrendering the only effective means of protest for the sake of a ?25 saving.

Remember this is just people who will be renewing whatever, there are many many people this doesn't apply to.

peebles jambo

as soon as i can afford it, no good waiting to see if anything happens, manager wise, because i'd be renewing anyway

As late as allowable. Romanov has to show he means business on the park by putting a quality manager in the dugout. If Frail gets the nod I honestly can't see anything bar bottom six dog fight next season and more bonding w/e's away to sort "team spirit".

New manager with a pair of size 10s to kick the arse of the sad excuses for sissy boy players we have!!

62% of those who come on here is far from a representative sample. If 20% of JKBers indicate they will not be renewing and are being honest, I'd bet that the actual % of all season ticket holders not renewing will considerably exceed this.

Mind you, a few die hards on here still insist that many others are waiting anxiously to take the seats of the non-renewers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And yet some of those 20% are on this thread telling us when they will buy their season ticket.:confused:

The other one was ARE you renewing, this one is WHEN are you renewing.:)

I'm voting for the "latest possible date".

I bet come the 5th of May, the deadline would have moved to about the 12th-ish. It happened last year. If enough people don't renew then it WILL happen.

Who knows, we may even get ?2 off an away shirt long sleeve...:P

Also, what is the rush to buy the ST's just now? Keep your money in the bank for another month (even if you're renewing before May), earn a months interest, I'm sure your bank will appreciate you keeping your money with them for a while longer.

I'll be renewing my season ticket on 4th May.

Ditto.

I wanted to wait until the last possible moment to send out a message to Hearts and Vlad, but I'm skint so it'll have to be the last moment before the discount disappears.

Buffalo Bill

I know some people won't be re-newing until we get a manager.

Fair enough if you ask me.

Promises promises, Hearts.

This isn't the summer of love.

It's the summer of sort it out.

I have hope. But only just.

Buffalo Bill

What if one is'nt appointed?

To be honest I will be renewing but I want to leave it as late as possible. A vein attempt to send a message with the only voice I have.

Well it's good to see that over 83% will wait. Whether it is waiting until the May the 5th deadline or the latest deadline, that is fine, that decision will be different for everyone as different circumstances will affect your decisions.

It may only be about ?30 of a difference but if you are paying for a family of 4 it will be around ?100 more and I fully understand anyone renewing before May.

However, what are the reasons people have that are renewing ASAP?

Archived