maybury

JamboFamily

JamboFamily

Best player on park i thought kept mgeady quiet!what gets me he was training wi us surley anyone can see how much hes better than neilson!not sure if posted but why didnt we go for him!

Ray Winstone
Best player on park i thought kept mgeady quiet!what gets me he was training wi us surley anyone can see how much hes better than neilson!not sure if posted but why didnt we go for him!

We were not willing to guarantee him the deal so he went where he was sure of a contract and a game.

chester copperpot

Cant believe it took so long for this thread to come out.

letsmakesomenoise

Well, its out now!!

Maybury, MOTM tonight yet, apparently, not good enough for the famous Heart of Midlothian, the team he'd have bitten your hand off to re-sign for.

Vlad, stick your March renewal right up yer Erze! T0sser! :mad::mad:

Libertonian_II

And here's me thinking that the general opinion of Maybury playing for the sheep was; thank god we didn't sign him;)

We're a joke, an embarassment:confused:

Libertonian_II
Well, its out now!!

Maybury, MOTM tonight yet, apparently, not good enough for the famous Heart of Midlothian, the team he'd have bitten your hand off to re-sign for.

Vlad, stick your March renewal right up yer Erze! T0sser! :mad::mad:

Eh?

He's been utter mince for the sheep since he signed.

Even Ksanavicius has managed a MoTM award for us, I think:rolleyes:

letsmakesomenoise
Eh?

He's been utter mince for the sheep since he signed.

Even Ksanavicius has managed a MoTM award for us, I think:rolleyes:

Sorry, here's me thinking that the folks on this board want rid of Neilson. Make your mind up!! :confused::confused:

Libertonian_II
Sorry, here's me thinking that the folks on this board want rid of Neilson. Make your mind up!! :confused::confused:

Ok I retract previous statement. I never thought of that:)

RockyBalboa
We were not willing to guarantee him the deal so he went where he was sure of a contract and a game.

He's only on loan from Leicester so surely it was nowt to do with where he could get a contract?

What's the point of replacing one very average player with another very average player? Plus Maybury was poor in most games for Aberdeen.

Get a grip, one good game doesn't make a player, regardless of opposition.

Maybury has been very poor since signing for Aberdeen. I agree Neilson is not what we want long term but I see little point in signing one mediocre player to replace another. Can someone provide a reason otherwise?

Maybury = old mans Neilson

one good game in 10

It was a positive decision not to re sign him.

Mr Quagmire
What's the point of replacing one very average player with another very average player? Plus Maybury was poor in most games for Aberdeen.

No i think we would be replacing a VERY average player with just an average player.

Ally Alexander

Surely no great point in signing Maybury when there are 2 youngsters who can play right back knocking on the door of the first team?

Most Dons seem to be fairly happy with the performances AM has put in since he headed north. From what i've seen of him since then, i'd agree with them.

Some folk on here really do seem a bit misguided with their opinions on right backs.

Most Dons seem to be fairly happy with the performances AM has put in since he headed north. From what i've seen of him since then, i'd agree with them.

Some folk on here really do seem a bit misguided with their opinions on right backs.

After a shaky start think he's come on to a game for the Dons. Won the fans over now, especially after keeping Aidan O'Blarneystone quiet over both cup ties...

The Old Tolbooth
Surely no great point in signing Maybury when there are 2 youngsters who can play right back knocking on the door of the first team?

Totally agree, but will they ever get their chance? :confused:

id rather have neilson

Dennis?

Would certainly scare the **** out of the opposition.

This full back topic is so old.

You are one of two:-

A Neilson lover or hater.

Personally, I think all the folk in the lover camp should be rounded up and shot but I've always been quite out there with my ideas.

With a new baby on the horizon, I'm now learning to let folk live.

Corrie Jambo

Everyone KNOWS that Maybury with one leg is better than Robbie.

It is totally beyond my comprehension that anyone can like Robbie.

Maybury is a decent right back (and can cover at left back) - Robbie is not very decent!!!

Excuse my ignorance...I presume 1 of those is Jason Thompson. Who's the other?

Cant recall Neilson having a good game for us all season.........

At least Maybury has had 1 good game for the sheep!

Archived