Wed night

micole

Right!! now that we have put that shower of sh*te back in their box, what's everyones feelings about facing the Dhims on Wed. Will be tough but i would settle for a point right now.

There's nothing like a game against one of the uglies to bring you back down to earth with a bump after a fine derby win. :biggrin:

My prediction is the same as ever - we'll be lucky to get a point (although I think we're capable) and if we get 3 then I'll be over the moon. If our home form is to have a bit of a turnaround then it's unlikely to happen against Celtic but hey, since when did we ever do things by the book? You never know.

In short, I haven't a clue.

As I was offered a free ticket and cant go due to work, I hope its a terrible game that we win 1-0 with a penalty.

Failing that I might settle for 3-0 win with a Templeton hattrick :thumbsup:

:ermm: Not overly confident, but then I wasn't when we played Rangers and we were about 2 minutes away from a deserved point.

I can see the same team starting on Wednesday, but I'm a little concerned that certain players (Kyle mainly) won't be fit after only a couple of days rest.

Hackney Hearts

If our home form is to have a bit of a turnaround then it's unlikely to happen against Celtic .

Ironically, as we're likely to be more like the away team in terms of expectations and in the pattern of play, then maybe this will work in our favour?

After all, we should have beaten Rangers (if Kyle had taken just one of three excellent chances).

Charlie-Brown

I'd settle for a point if offered just now which probably means we'll end up being winning until deep into injury time and lose a late goal(s) so that it feels like a defeat!!

Archived