## official after derby hangover thred ##

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

After a quality day in the pub then the park, i am struggling now. Kept waking up all night, got the cold sweat and headache to boot. Still all worth it FTH

I got back from holidays on Saturday. Went out Sat and yesterday to make it 11 days in a row on the sauce.

I feel unbelievably shyte.

Working from home though so not too bad.

I'm at work, bad move really as I nearly spewed 20 minutes ago. Have just forced down a banana which could prove to be an interesting decision.

Sergio Garcia

A complete shambles, my work expects no less! Still to see our resident Hibbee though! Sickness could arrive at anytime!

Yep. Rough as a badger's arse. Took the day off espeially. Did the school run and now I've hit the settee where I'll be spending the rest of the day sweating and shaking like Keith Richards going cold turkey.

Was worth it though!!!

Sergio Garcia

Walk at lunchtime has made me worse, 3 hours to go in work and its going be a long one!

Thinking of a tactical spew.

I think i'm still caned. Just fell over trying to put my shoes on a few minutes ago.

This has all the hallmarks of being a two-dayer.

After a quality day in the pub then the park, i am struggling now. Kept waking up all night, got the cold sweat and headache to boot. Still all worth it FTH

I'm still feeling rough as but happy

tommythejambo

Absolutely dying, was basically on it from Friday night until yesterday.

I think the game was the longest I went without drinking all weekend.

Game finished at 10am for me, then I was off to an NFL game - involved copious amounts of bevvy there, then in the boozer afterwards.

Had to use up a holiday at the last minute - felt far too grim to even contemplate driving into work.

scottish_chicP

I am finally starting to feel a bit more human. Head is pounding and my legs and back are killing me. I would do it all again tomorrow though :woot:

Sergio Garcia

Mines is defo here for a while! A whole weekend of drinking does indeed deserve a bad yin, no chance i can even look at a pint until next weekend.

Im fine now, wasnt too bad this morning tho i had the shakes. had a crap sleep then got wakened by someone singing the Heaerts song as 3.30 AM.. I was working :verymad:

Archived