Lets all laugh at Celtic

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Always happy to see Celtic humped !!!

Oh and dent Hibs european hopes....only third will get europe now me thinks.

stephanepaille

Who cares if they dont realy....how good a chance would Hibs have had of winning the cup if the hadnt BOTTLED it again hahaha.........107.

If Rangers win the cup, then 4th will qualify. I'm sure the cup losers no longer qualify.

No.

If the likes of Aberdeen or QoS get to the final then they get in - assuming the Huns win it.

This is the last year the SC runners up (if the winners are already in) get a UEFA place.

Bindy Badgy
This is the last year the SC runners up (if the winners are already in) get a UEFA place.

The SFA said that last year. Bunch of incompetant *****

Captain Canada

Shame - out of Europe, didn't win the CIS cup, can't win the Scottish cup and by no means certain of winning the SPL. I know we've not exactly had a successful season but Celtic deserve nothing for the way they've systematically destroyed other teams by buying their best players and leaving them to rot on the bench. Hope QOS win the Scottish Cup this year - how much would that frustrate the hobos?

chester copperpot
So now 4th place in the league for the yoofa cup is a bogey.

Strapon looks grey and about to burst into tears.

Fecking little wanger.

So now 4th place in the league for the yoofa cup is a bogey.

As long as the Huns get to the final it is - I think.

Nucky Thompson

GIRUY Celtic and it leaves the hobos scraping for one UEFA space:107years: Fecking brilliant.

Nelly Terraces

Get it up you plastic Oirish trash. And they're Rhreserve team from Phaisly got banjoed out as well. Lovely.

Great night for football.

Unless Aberdeen win the Cup (assuming its a Gers v Dons final) the 4th place team in the league will get in the UEFA Cup, the rules were definately changed after the **** poor performances of Gretna and the Pars in Europe over the last 2 seasons.

Nucky Thompson
Unless Aberdeen win the Cup (assuming its a Gers v Dons final) the 4th place team in the league will get in the UEFA Cup, the rules were definately changed after the **** poor performances of Gretna and the Pars in Europe over the last 2 seasons.
They talked about it but nothing was done for this season. The Hobos will not finish 3rd IMO

No it didn't.

They tried to change the rules but were too late in doing so as the season had already started.

100%.

Will change iro 2008/09 though.

Wonder how many times Celtic have exited both domestic cups in the same season, with home defeats. Plus they flaked out of the CL with a home defeat as well.

Food for thought for the wee ginger eejit.

Nothing like being a LOSER.

if i am talking rubbish, i apologise, i was convinced it was changed in time

the spl website does say that the cup runners up get in europe if they play a team who has qualified for champs league. cant find anything on the sfa website, so looks like i am talking rubbish!

if i am talking rubbish, i apologise, i was convinced it was changed in time

the spl website does say that the cup runners up get in europe if they play a team who has qualified for champs league. cant find anything on the sfa website, so looks like i am talking rubbish!

Your not talking rubbish as such.

The SFA even announced it at the start of the season - only to back track about Nov when the realised that they had not applied to change their own format in time with UEFA.

It will be changed for next season.

So assuming the Huns get to the final then it's 3rd spot only now.

winston churchill
Get it up you plastic Oirish trash. And they're Rhreserve team from Phaisly got banjoed out as well. Lovely.

Great night for football.

that's our euro hopes up the swanny,it's now plan B.play up pompey:cool:

Pedrolister

So we could have QOS representing us in Europe next season! Another Embarrassment for the Scottish league

They talked about it but nothing was done for this season. The Hobos will not finish 3rd IMO

They've a much better chance than us.

Paulandshark

For what it is worth I would rather we were in our position - fighting over the last Euro place and 3rd than fighting for the last top six place?

Sure I will get pelters for that....

So we could have QOS representing us in Europe next season! Another Embarrassment for the Scottish league

No really it's quite an achievement for the Scottish league but an embarrassment for the SPL.On the other hand you could say the same thing for the FA Cup if say someone like WBA or Cardiff win it.Or when teams in Germany win there cup but are relegated from there league(happens quite alot)

chester copperpot
For what it is worth I would rather we were in our position - fighting over the last Euro place and 3rd than fighting for the last top six place?

Sure I will get pelters for that....

Hate to admit it, but you're right.

Laughed at Strapon getting all flustered last night, but in reality, Cellick are still in the hunt for the league, and made the last 16 of the CL. Granted they got knocked out both cups, but at least their season wasn't finished in January.

So when it comes to Hearts, what exactly is it that we have to laugh about again.

Woke up in a bad mood today, probably can tell :mad:

Sellik's season is over. :)

I hope Rangers FC go on to win the Scottish Cup now so that we remain the last non-OF team to win a (proper) trophy. And if it's not them, I'd much prefer QoS or St Johnstone before those cod headed kiddy-on big team erseholes.

PresidentRomanov

I'd like to see Rangers FC win the lot, just to really shove it up the mhanks :)

chester copperpot
Sellik's season is over. :)

I hope Rangers FC go on to win the Scottish Cup now so that we remain the last non-OF team to win a (proper) trophy. And if it's not them, I'd much prefer QoS or St Johnstone before those cod headed kiddy-on big team erseholes.

Would tend to agree with all of that.

I'd like to see Rangers FC win the lot, just to really shove it up the mhanks :)

Yes, including the Yoofa - succeed where ra sellik fhail fhailed. :)

OmiyaHearts

Return of the mini-huns.

I can sort you out with some tickets for tonights game if you want, plenty of huns over my way not going. your anti-celtic / pro rangers attitude will be more than welcome at ibrox.

while were crap, as long as Hibs win or qualify for nothing, then i'm happy.

Does anybody foresee at least one 1st div side making the final.St johnstone have pushed every spl side close in the last couple of years and qos look a tough nut to crack jus now.Wouldnt a saintees versus qos final be hilarious.

Hate to admit it, but you're right.

Laughed at Strapon getting all flustered last night, but in reality, Cellick are still in the hunt for the league, and made the last 16 of the CL. Granted they got knocked out both cups, but at least their season wasn't finished in January.

So when it comes to Hearts, what exactly is it that we have to laugh about again.

Woke up in a bad mood today, probably can tell :mad:

My thoughts exactly. There's only really one club we can laugh at just now, and thats Gretna.

It happens in Europe too , so let's not get too self conscious.

Arminia Aachen won the German cup and they didn't even have a stadium to play in for UEFA games - that was just a few seasons back.

In France Calais got to the French cup final fairly recently - I think they are about 4th division.

Anyway , I'd rather see QOS in Europe than Tango Man : especially after he slated all the players and said they'd all be getting shipped out. I wonder what he's saying to them this morning.:rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit
Charlie Nicholas is spewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good. I hate that thick @unt.

Guest Dipped Flake
Return of the mini-huns.

I can sort you out with some tickets for tonights game if you want, plenty of huns over my way not going. your anti-celtic / pro rangers attitude will be more than welcome at ibrox.

while were crap, as long as Hibs win or qualify for nothing, then i'm happy.

Please can we stop with this mini-huns label. Our ex-chelsea avator loyal are not mini-huns, they are fully fledged huns....

Don't care who wins the cup as long as it is not rangers

Archived