Fat Guy in West Stand

Moriarty

Noticed he left after the second goal :lol:

GIRFUY

Only out done by the guy who left a few seconds before the final whistle and blessed himself and the Hearts support!!

:lol:

I noticed he disappeared after the 2nd goal :( Also the wee lad kept bringing out his irish flag and eventually he was slumped down hiding behind his scarf.........not too clever now :teehee: Some right weirdos in the west stand!

I noticed he disappeared after the 2nd goal :( Also the wee lad kept bringing out his irish flag and eventually he was slumped down hiding behind his scarf.........not too clever now :teehee:Some right weirdos in the west stand!

The fat bird grabbing her tits on the way out was a weird one :huh::lol:

The fat bird grabbing her tits on the way out was a weird one :huh::lol:

lol what?????

was she demonstrating what the hibs fans and their pesh team are? :whistling:

Was quite funny. He was laughing when it was 0-0 and raging when it was 1-0. Did anyone see him doing the 6-2 scoreline with his fingers? What a f@nny

Was quite funny. He was laughing when it was 0-0 and raging when it was 1-0. Did anyone see him doing the 6-2 scoreline with his fingers? What a f@nny

Only that inbred tosser could do that with 6 fingers on one hand and 5 on the other :teehee:

Only that inbred tosser could do that with 6 fingers on one hand and 5 on the other :teehee:

I think he might actually have been going for 7-0 as he had one hand up and two fingers.

Either that or he really was a inbred ****.

Archived