Rudi Giving Them the L Sign

Lovecraft

Quite right as well.

Zal also gave them the "tossers" gesture in the first half as well. Even the foreign players know what the classless aresholes are like.

Top notch thumbsup.gif

Quite right as well.

Zal also gave them the "tossers" gesture in the first half as well. Even the foreign players know what the classless aresholes are like.

Top notch thumbsup.gif

That they are! Walking up after the game with a couple friends and 3 guys in about their 30's started shouting complete abuse at us. We're 3 girls, all 16, they must've felt a sense of pride and courage doing that. :whistling:

Missed Rudi's but Zal's w*nk sign to the Hibs fans behind the goal was brilliant!

And caught on camera..:lol:

RoussetsShorts

the guys and absolute legend, his performances and off the field conduct (visiting Sinky etc) are top top class.

::rudiloser::

coloncolonrudilosercoloncolon

Dex ma man, I did a version flipped so you can read the L. You know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Otherwise you are just a ::rudiloser::

Guest GhostHunter

Dex ma man, I did a version flipped so you can read the L. You know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Otherwise you are just a ::rudiloser::

Wohin postest du das Flippt ?

maroonlegions

Love the spilt second of silence from our end after Temps scores, then bedlam,my voice is still fecked after all the singing yesterday.Got a nasty stomach bug too, being throwing up most of the night, its just calming down now,well hopefully.

Punks No Deid

Back to the top. 'Ave it! :D

Zal knows they are a bunch of bean shakers, Rudi showing them the Luv (or is it L for Loads n Loads of generations haven't seen u win a big cup?)

Archived