Celtic v Aberdeen

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

Bit of a dilemma on this one.

Cant stand Tango man.

Would be funny as heck if duracel battery and his lads were beaten tonight. Celtic fans have never taken to him, defeat tonight and no the posibility of no trophies would see the natives getting restless.

Mmmmmm

Has to be Aberdeen, would love it if Celtic ended trophieless and then hopefully we'd see the back of the poison dwarf.

Easier game for the doonhamers in the semi too :)

ToadKiller Dog

For the sake of our very slim chance of 4th place then an all ****bag final is the way but i just cant bring myself to back the old firm at all.

Drylaw Hearts

Aberdeen winning would be a nightmare.

I frickin hate Jimmy 'Oompa Loompa' Calderwood.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Diamond is getting some battering tonight!

He's even uglier than usual!

There'll be 95 minutes played if this is still 1-0.

I have a feeling Strachan will walk if Sellick end this season trophyless.

The sheep will lose this if they don't push up.

4-6-0 won't win the game!

Gigolo-Aunt

You should have heard the boo's after the 0-0 draw at home to United.

This will be even better.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just wonder what Strachan will have to complain about this time...

Seems whenever Celtic lose, it's never down to the fact that other team played a better game.

slashishere

dont give a stuff about europe next year, were not anywhere near good enough for it, so c'mon the sheep!!

Gigolo-Aunt

LOL

Scarfs being thrown at Strachan.

Thats it all over.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

STRACHAN OUT

Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtic season over!

Calerwood smile ya fat trollop!

Drylaw Hearts
There'll be 95 minutes played if this is still 1-0.

I have a feeling Strachan will walk if Sellick end this season trophyless.

This may sound ridiculous but.......

If Rangers do win all 3 domestic Trophies they surely would be the worst team ever to have won the Treble.

Imagine Kirk Broadfoot winning 3 medals in a Season.

LOL

Scarfs being thrown at Strachan.

Thats it all over.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

STRACHAN OUT

The only downside is that McGee will replace him.

However, let's not let yet another rumour about a possible maybe Hearts manager falling by the wayside prevent us from having a ****ing good laugh at the expense of these giro spending buckie swilling hubcap nicking soapdodging tattie munching uneducated wannabee irish *******s!

GIRFUY

slashishere
This may sound ridiculous but.......

If Rangers do win all 3 domestic Trophies they surely would be the worst team ever to have won the Treble.

Imagine Kirk Broadfoot winning 3 medals in a Season.

one of the ugliest anyway:p

chester copperpot
Celtic and St.Mirren both out

HAHAHAHA :)

The night of poetic justice i think.

Cannae wait to hear strapons interview.

Will he be doing the usual patronising stand up comedy act tonight?! :mw_rolleyes:

Well done to Aberdeen!! They've had a right up and down season but have done well in Europe and that's a great result for them tonight.Tangoman might not get it right all the time but at least he's given his fans somethings to shout about this season far more than we have had!!

I'd take Severin back anyday as he fights for everything and can be dangerous up front unlike most of our overpaid lacking in class midfielders.Well there you go a manager in control and players fighting for the cause and look what happens...... A good run in Europe with trips to talk about and now a great opportunity to reach the Scottish Cup Final. Well done to the Tangoman who I've got a lot of time for.

Just shows you what you can do Eh?? Over to you Vlad.........:rolleyes:

Well done to Aberdeen!! They've had a right up and down season but have done well in Europe and that's a great result for them tonight.Tangoman might not get it right all the time but at least he's given his fans somethings to shout about this season far more than we have had!!

I'd take Severin back anyday as he fights for everything and can be dangerous up front unlike most of our overpaid lacking in class midfielders.Well there you go a manager in control and players fighting for the cause and look what happens...... A good run in Europe with trips to talk about and now a great opportunity to reach the Scottish Cup Final. Well done to the Tangoman who I've got a lot of time for.

Just shows you what you can do Eh?? Over to you Vlad.........:rolleyes:

But are Aberdeen not below us in the League?

And did we not beat Celtic 2-0 in a cup?

But are Aberdeen not below us in the League?

And did we not beat Celtic 2-0 in a cup?

Aberdeen might be below us in the league by very little but do you think we could have done that tonight?? I don't think so and our win at Celtic Park in the Cis goes down to Velicka who was sold just at the right time as usual for sweeties by our insane leader! The Aberdeen players stuck by each other and played for the tangoman.I would rather have been over to Athens again plus trips to the Ukraine and Munich which frankly are away above our level at this moment in time!!

Aberdeen might be below us in the league by very little but do you think we could have done that tonight?? I don't think so and our win at Celtic Park in the Cis goes down to Velicka who was sold just at the right time as usual for sweeties by our insane leader! The Aberdeen players stuck by each other and played for the tangoman.I would rather have been over to Athens again plus trips to the Ukraine and Munich which frankly are away above our level at this moment in time!!

You cannot equate one teams performance against another.

That's like saying St Johnstone are better than Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell, DUFC as they got further in the SC.

I am sure Aberdeen only won 1 game in Europe this season yet qualified out of the group stages. Yet the year we got the group stages we won 2 qualifiers and one group game.

And Aberdeen players are hardly sticking by their club... Hart, Nicholson, Clark either left or leaving for next to nothing.

Archived