Hearts TV International

jambomac

Sorry for posting what seems like a stupid question. Recently moved abroad and so will be using Hearts TV International to watch the game tomorrow.

I have a Hearts TV account, do I need to now get a Hearts TV International account as well? Or is it just the same thing, with international viewers having added access to games?

If I do need a new account, how on earth do I go about changing my subscription type?

Thanks in advance for any help.

alwaysthereinspirit

Sorry for posting what seems like a stupid question. Recently moved abroad and so will be using Hearts TV International to watch the game tomorrow.

I have a Hearts TV account, do I need to now get a Hearts TV International account as well? Or is it just the same thing, with international viewers having added access to games?

If I do need a new account, how on earth do I go about changing my subscription type?

Pretty sure you just sign in as normal then enjoy.

You need a Hearts Tv International account. Email the customer service address and explain the situation.

Good luck getting it sorted before tomorrow's game. Or indeed Wednesday's.

Pretty sure you just sign in as normal then enjoy.

No, it's not the same thing. I had to switch from Hearts TV to Hearts International TV.

Thanks for the help. I knew I should have investigated sooner! Ah well, worst case I will just sign up for a new Hearts TV International account and pay the extra for this month!

Thanks once again and enjoy the game tomorrow!

Winnipeg Willie

As well, request a refund for the portion remaining from your old account.

Thanks for the help. I knew I should have investigated sooner! Ah well, worst case I will just sign up for a new Hearts TV International account and pay the extra for this month!

Thanks once again and enjoy the game tomorrow!

You'll have to open a new account with a new user name, pay the full subscription fee and claim back the unused portion of your Hearts.TV account. I recall that in the end I had to go through Lawrence B to get it sorted out.

Does that now mean that, if you're on holiday abroad that you won't be able to watch a game or two using your Hearts World Account?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Does that now mean that, if you're on holiday abroad that you won't be able to watch a game or two using your Hearts World Account?

Correct!

Correct, unless you have a proxy UK VPN Address.

So, watch it via online streaming.

Archived