Nostalgia trip

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

Sitting here getting pished and already watched the 4-0 semi gubbing of the wee team, and now watching Neil Pointon's home made video of the 1998 cup final day, the goose bumps are well and truly out and it's time to stuff the Hibs tomorrow!!!!

(cracking footage of Davie Allan (London Hearts) outside Hampden with the team bus)) :thumbsup:

Cairneyhill Jambo

It's like christmas eve as a five year old. My wife was moaning earlier as I was telling her about my first ever derby. I was 14 when Derek O'Connor (sp) scored the winner. The dunbar end went mental. Me and my mates got chased after the game by about 20 hibs fans as we walked along james craig walk to get the number 38 bus back to Linlithgow. The police turned up and saved us from giving them a doing. Not. Just wish Robbo was playing tomorrow. Hopefully Stephen Elliot will carry on the mantle. FTH.

Sitting here getting pished and already watched the 4-0 semi gubbing of the wee team, and now watching Neil Pointon's home made video of the 1998 cup final day, the goose bumps are well and truly out and it's time to stuff the Hibs tomorrow!!!!

(cracking footage of Davie Allan (London Hearts) outside Hampden with the team bus)) :thumbsup:

Sounds like a cracking night John. :thumbsup:

And that wasn't me being sarcastic. :whistling: Honest.

Have a great day tomorrow mate, I managed to get an earlier flight back from Norn Iron so will be in the pub watching it tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Hannibal Lecter

I'm also currently taking a nostalgia trip bud. Currently partaking in a few drinks whilst watching the 5-1 game where De Vries netted 4.

aaaaaaaaah

i remember when i met davy in robbos one day and being told who he was thinking to myself i recognised him from somewhere

makes sense now hahaha

I'm also currently taking a nostalgia trip bud. Currently partaking in a few drinks whilst watching the 5-1 game where De Vries netted 4.

been out all night..

i'm gonna youtube a shitload of classic derby wins and start singing about fu**ing hubs big time stylies!!

"4... 2 and you fuc**d it up..."..

5-1..

4-0

my god we've torn they cun*z a new one over the yers!..

Archived