Hearts Videos

bishop1874

Anyone have any hearts videos they feel are worth posting, have seen some good ones recently which made me think It would be good to have a full collection on here.

WorldChampions1902
Anyone have any hearts videos they feel are worth posting, have seen some good ones recently which made me think It would be good to have a full collection on here.

Posting video footage is a touchy subject. Unless you own copyright, the Mods won't look too kindly to posts of that nature.

Even Youtube are starting to take action against illegal uploads on their site and their actions are becoming more aggressive as the authorities (particularly in the USA), start to clamp down.

never mind, didn't really know that. I thought it was strange that we didn't seem to have any threads with videos.

Beginning to wonder why no-one posted anything.

Thanks

Raymond K?ruzor?

I have some VHS recordings of Hearts v Hibs from the season when the BBC stepped in and took the TV rights.

I can post them to you if you offer me a few quid....

:mw_rolleyes:

I have 40+ videos going back to 1986, a bit much to put on the net I'm afraid. Apart from that I don;t know how to put videos's onto the computer I don't have a slot big enough to take a VHS tape.

WorldChampions1902
We have a bunch of Pre SPL videos here.

We were asked to remove the SPL ones.

That's interesting Davy.

It seems to me that the football authorities don't mind websites posting pre-SPL footage? In which case, if someone had footage from the 50's, 60's and 70's of Hearts action, then they could probably be uploaded to Youtube or elsewhere without any backlash? :rolleyes:

The SPL didn't come into fruition until 1998, so is anything before that allowed, I have loads of VHS from the 80's waiting to convert to digital.

Hearts Heritage
That's interesting Davy.

It seems to me that the football authorities don't mind websites posting pre-SPL footage? In which case, if someone had footage from the 50's, 60's and 70's of Hearts action, then they could probably be uploaded to Youtube or elsewhere without any backlash? :rolleyes:

I think it's probably a case of turning a blind eye to it and we don't make any money out of it. Possibly a lot different if you were selling copies of them.

Archived