season ticket price

joiner45

my season ticket price has jumped up ?85 for me and ?50 for my kids anyone else hade increase im in gorgie stand

I'm in the Gorgie Stand and mine is exactly the same.

Ditto.

Are you looking at the right column or category.

All of the Gorgie stand is silver IIRC.

i was 250 last year and 90 for kids in section v in the gorgie stand

Sure mine's is the same.

Section Y.

chester copperpot
Sure mine's is the same.

Section Y.

I cant even remember how much I paid for my ST last year, I normally just pay it, this year's the first year I've paid attention.

Its ?385 for Lower E, anyone an idea how much it was last year, I renewed on the last day available.

my season ticket price has jumped up ?85 for me and ?50 for my kids anyone else hade increase im in gorgie stand

get james to pay for his own one:p

I cant even remember how much I paid for my ST last year, I normally just pay it, this year's the first year I've paid attention.

Its ?385 for Lower E, anyone an idea how much it was last year, I renewed on the last day available.

I renewed last minute also,mate.?415 Gold.

Jambof3tornado
I renewed last minute also,mate.?415 Gold.

Was that 385 + 30 quid for the scottish cup top up??

Think the prices are the same as last year if you renew early.

You gotta be in it to win it!!!!:107years:

Imeantasong

The OP might be in Gorgie V or Z.

These have jumped from Bronze to Silver, From ?250 to ?335. No fanfare regarding this that I can see.

Unfortunately, that includes my seat too.

Thanks Hearts.

Ray Winstone

Whats the student prices for section Z?

Still cheap as chips I hope!

Imeantasong
The OP might be in Gorgie V or Z.

These have jumped from Bronze to Silver, From ?250 to ?335. No fanfare regarding this that I can see.

Unfortunately, that includes my seat too.

Thanks Hearts.

Although when I check Ticketmaster, it seems to be last year's price plus Scottish Cup, total ?280 (+ booking fee), payment due date 4 May.

Confusingly, the other option is ?350 (+ booking fee), payment due date ALSO 4 May.

OK, it's day one, but WTF??

special agent oso

Mines is up ?85 if i book early , if not it goes up buy ?105 , , very unfair , as i am in Row 4 and have no cover when it rains , intotal it's going to cost me an extra ?220 for myself my wife and daughter to renew before the early deal finishes , i aint going to work out how much it will be after the deal finishes as i am to depressed ,

Imeantasong

Braiden, as I say in post 17 above, Ticketmaster site seems to suggest same price as last year, but only give's last year's option with S/Cup top-up (I think). Unfortunately, it gives the same expiry date for the lower and the higher prices.

Probably needs ironed out already.

Hearts site definitely has all Gorgie stand silver now though, which would be a hike of ?85.

I've emailed them to check what's correct.

rossthejambo

pretty sure mines is the same price and im in section V so must only be the front sections

special agent oso

Hopefully this is the case IMEANTASONG , i dont mind paying the increase if they can sort out the first six or seven rows and stop the rain pouring in , its not very pleasent sitting in the pouring rain watching that garbage being served up most weeks ,

The Old Tolbooth
Mines is up ?85 if i book early , if not it goes up buy ?105 , , very unfair , as i am in Row 4 and have no cover when it rains , intotal it's going to cost me an extra ?220 for myself my wife and daughter to renew before the early deal finishes , i aint going to work out how much it will be after the deal finishes as i am to depressed ,

Blimey mate, thats shocking!!

You honestly wouldnt mind if the product on the park was decent enough to merit this rise, but at a time when a lot of people are deciding whether to renew or not, that really is taking the pish!

Andy, my ticket for lower section G last season was ?385 so it looks like they have frozen the price for that section, I'm still dying to get back home (into the old stand) for possibly it's last season, I'm gonna miss that old dear!! (if it goes)

Ryan Gosling

And yet they're trumpeting massive discounts? Half the stadium's increased in price, the rest has frozen.

Tossers.

Carl Weathers

Don't you fancy changing seats?

I'm in the 2nd row of the main stand and intend on moving.

Imeantasong
pretty sure mines is the same price and im in section V so must only be the front sections

It was the front sections of V and Z that were bronze this season, silver for next season (but, as I say, Ticketmaster seems to disagree and has last year's price, but no option not to take cup top-up).

special agent oso
Don't you fancy changing seats?

I'm in the 2nd row of the main stand and intend on moving.

i need 3 seats together , if i move anywhere it will hopefully be under cover

portobellojambo1

I am similar Andy, I cannot remember what I paid last season, But I think my seat price has been frozen for this year. Total cost for the coming season for my seat is ?455 (Wheatfield Section E Platinum), and I think that is what I paid last year, but I cannot remember for certain (usually keep my receipt from Hearts in the plastic sleeve at the front of my ST book but I must have ditched it this season).

Archived