McGhee on the dole?

EH11_2NL

Any man with an ounce of decency would resign after that. No professional team should ever let 9 in. I give him until Tuesday before he jumps or is pushed.

Paulie Walnut

he wont resign, remember to have a look at his wikipedia page and you will see " that i have achieved stuff". The man is a tit.

Any man with an ounce of decency would resign after that. No professional team should ever let 9 in. I give him until Tuesday before he jumps or is pushed.

mighoo said they were doing well and all was going to plan for the first half hour of the match, he blamed the defeat on the loss of the bearded one :whistling: as the kids had no leader after he was sent off :lol:

Bottom line according to mighoo in his post match interview not his fault, and he aint going no where :teehee:

not a shred of decency in this parasite :ninja: even strap on walked when he knew the game was up :blink:

The man is a suspect device :woot:

he's far to arrogant to walk, the only way he'll go is if he's pushed.

i'll say it again, thank **** he never got on that plane :thumbsup:

Can the chip shop king afford to sack him?

His team tried to get him sacked today.

Spoke to a mate earlier saying exactly that myself.

Could it be The Dons squads own 'Falkirk 6 - Hearts 0' style protest :whistling:

He's already upset the boys by bringing them in on Sundays for extra training !

Miller Jambo 60

The guy has a face of cheese, and the dons now will hate him,remember hes got celtic connections :thumbsup::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely Wullie "tash" fash supper miller won't need to afford to sack old cheese face.

Old foostie cheese face's life will be made a misery by the fans and will have to walk.

It will be a mutual consent job if you ask me.

Listened today on BBC about Hartley having introduced dicipline measures and was gonna have to fine himself.

Anyone think they would go with him as Player manager til season ends if Mcgoo getsd the predicted boot or too early for him ?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Who gives a flying rubber duck.

This is what the nation should have plastered all over there screens instead of the Terrorist love in that is occurring for scoring 9 goals.

Absolutely disgusted and time it was eradicated from the planet.

x2np50.jpg

Magoo should have taken his players of the park never mind tried to compete with such utter filth.

Archived