Show the world!

Its been a long time baby

Just posted that picture of the celtic banner from todays game onto my facebook page for all to share, waiting on comments from the 2 celtic fans i have (i have 215! Woo Hoo!!) sad I know!!

Urge all FB users to do the same to show the world what the greatest fans in the world are really like!! (them, not us of course!!)

try sending it to alan brazil at talksport and see if there is any comment. though i somehow doubt it

Bearing in mind his disclosures about his time at the boys club I would imagine the combination of the words bloodstained and hoop would make him faint.

Bearing in mind his disclosures about his time at the boys club I would imagine the combination of the words bloodstained and hoop would make him faint.

I know i shouldn't have but i lol'd :lol:

Result already, Manchester boy, well Salford, who claims celtic as his "scot's team, he supports Man U and said he is finished with them!! Well thats one down!

scots civil war

yeah,also send it to talksport c/o mike parry to chew over on his morning show

that,remembrance and em ****s wantin onto the epl bandwagon will be enough for him to spew forth some time next week...........

Archived