Bored with Celeb Hottie thread. Lets have hottie Wife/Girlfriend thread.

Jamie_the_Jambo

Commander Harris
I wish Irvine Jambo was still here. He would have posted a nice picture of his Missus

something a bit like this?...

aish_pic.jpg

You'd have gotten more response from a 'Birds you've bucked but are no longer with' thread if you ask me!!

I wish Irvine Jambo was still here. He would have posted a nice picture of his Missus

Who / what was Irvine Jambo? Seen his name mentioned a few times.

He was married to an asian wifey and had about 10 kids all named after scottish islands too.

You have probbably missed the biggest conspiracy turn fact ever to hit a web forum.

dodethejambo
self made millionaire and a plasterer to boot

Thought all Plasterers were self made millionaires along with plumbers/sparkys/chippys

:P

Thought all Plasterers were self made millionaires along with plumbers/sparkys/chippys

Not all follow the path of Jesus though.

eddie fenwick

aye,loads o millionaires went to libby:cool:

dodethejambo
aye,loads o millionaires went to libby:cool:

Hope for me yet then :confused:

He was married to an asian wifey and had about 10 kids all named after scottish islands too.

You have probbably missed the biggest conspiracy turn fact ever to hit a web forum.

and he had eleventy-six degrees he earned while living on the moon for 2 years, sorry in the states

Toxteth O'Grady

There will be a film about him one day

For me the best part was that a Hobbo did a parachute jump to raise money for his memorial fund.

Jambojohnnyboy
There will be a film about him one day

For me the best part was that a Hobbo did a parachute jump to raise money for his memorial fund.

Kickbacks very own version of 'Brandon Lee';)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No word of a lie.

A Hibs fan (username Quagmire) jumped out of a plane in memory of the guy and it turned out it was his nephew pretending all along.

No word of a lie.

A Hibs fan (username Quagmire) jumped out of a plane in memory of the guy and it turned out it was his nephew pretending all along.

He wasnt his nephew, he didnt exsist!!!

Commander Harris
Still none the wiser but thanks anyway. I'll ask Julio. :)

it's rather simple really. There once was a poster who called himself Irvine Jambo. Irvine Jambo used to make up lots of stories about his exciting life - claimed all kinds of fantastic things had happened to himself until one day he seemed to disapear and stop posting. About that time another poster appeared claiming to be Irvine Jambo's nephew and saying that Irvine Jambo had died.

This poster turned out to be telling pies and he was actually the same person that had posted under the name of Irvine Jambo.

30 odd replies and not a bit amateur poontang in sight....

ach well, I'll check this thread again tonight.

I love a bit Gonzo me!;)

Naw, not the Muppet Show gonzo!!!!!

Thank you. Find it hard to believe people took part in fund raising if no one had ever met him.

Its a shame you cant see the actual threads when it came to light, it was amazing.

you wont get them on here because it was on the old server, but you could look at the Tartan Army forum (not sure of its address), and search for it there as he posted on there often as well, think he actually maybe still does.

I can guarantee it would be worth your while.

dodethejambo
Thank you. Find it hard to believe people took part in fund raising if no one had ever met him.

It had nothing to do with not meeting him, it was more of he was a fellow jambo that died

It would be like giving to any charity, you dont have to know some-one who suffers from cancer to give to Marie Curie or MacMillans

Carl Weathers
Irvine Jambo = a legend with one baw

You leave IJ out of this! He's doing more with one testicle than you and I could do with three!:)

Toxteth O'Grady
Its a shame you cant see the actual threads when it came to light, it was amazing.

you wont get them on here because it was on the old server, but you could look at the Tartan Army forum (not sure of its address), and search for it there as he posted on there often as well, think he actually maybe still does.

I can guarantee it would be worth your while.

Did we ever find out who the guy with the beard in Central Park really was?

dodethejambo
Did we ever find out who the guy with the beard in Central Park really was?

m_ea984eae5cbd20d819824ca62690fae1.jpg

Archived