Quick Question.

Shaggy2

Anyone know what's happened with Sportsound? It's been Princess Di music on 810MW and 94.3FM since I tried to switch Off The Ball on earlier. Has Chick Young snuffed it or something???

Drylaw Hearts

Anyone know what's happened with Sportsound? It's been Princess Di music on 810MW and 94.3FM since I tried to switch Off The Ball on earlier. Has Chick Young snuffed it or something???

fingers-crossed_sxc-776014.jpg

cant find it anywhere.

web link directs to the same guff music.

did they say something to offend the septic and get blacked out?

I do not normally support strike action, but if it keeps Chic Young off the airwaves then long may it continue.

Sportsound on now.

I am listening through the telly.

no open all mikes :thumbsup:

Through sky channel 0116

Johanes de Silentio

Sportsound on now.

I am listening through the telly.

no open all mikes :thumbsup:

Through sky channel 0116

On the radio now as well.

ToadKiller Dog

Chic should still be working then!!!

Well Chic classes himself as a bbc sport Journalist ,he is working today at Darkheid , Does that now mean Chick is a Scab ?

ToadKiller Dog

Dung blethering some pish as usual ,thinks Dougie Mcdonald should continue as a grade 1 ref but not for games with Rangers and Celtic as the poilce and old firm fans would not like it .

Dung blethering some pish as usual ,thinks Dougie Mcdonald should continue as a grade 1 ref but not for games with Rangers and Celtic as the poilce and old firm fans would not like it .

I know. Total muppet. Why should we put up with a lying cheat and not them?

Archived