even celebs gettin ripped into the hobos

the windae cleaner

the windae cleaner

:lol: my daughters watchin channel 4 just now and they were talking about Katie Perry and her dress sense and some scottish guy (music journo) pipes up "sometimes it just looks awful .. its like being a football player and having to wear a Hibs strip "

Class :lol:

:lol: my daughters watchin channel 4 just now and they were talking about Katie Perry and her dress sense and some scottish guy (music journo) pipes up "sometimes it just looks awful .. its like being a football player and having to wear a Hibs strip "

Class :lol:

he said nothing like this.

he was asked if he liked the katy perry football strip burlesque get-up (west ham strip) and he replied "yes, if it was a hibs strip".

the windae cleaner

he was asked if he liked the katy perry football strip burlesque get-up (west ham strip) and he replied "yes, if it was a hibs strip".

Ma BAd !!

ok just kicked my daughter for lying

shes crying now :thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Are you saying the OP is telling porkies Mr Spanky sir ???

Are you saying the OP is telling porkies Mr Spanky sir ???

as i was very keen to see the katy perry special i was well placed to see. :whistling:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

as i was very keen to see the katy perry special i was well placed to see. :whistling:

I just googled Kate Perry..Never heard of her.

2 things.....had you been 50 years younger, perhaps.

2nd point, female is not your usual stimuli

Have you.......changed ?

Archived