Sentanta in OZ

gogsfaesydney

gogsfaesydney

Just sent an e-mail to this mob. The see you next Tuesdays are showing the ******* Rangers game live and the derby at 9.15pm Monday night :ninja::down: I know it wont make any difference but anybody over here who has Setanta ,send an email to the C****. I've told them my subsciption will be cancelled first thing Tuesday morning { after I've watched the game ] Rant over

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just sent an e-mail to this mob. The see you next Tuesdays are showing the ******* Rangers game live and the derby at 9.15pm Monday night :ninja::down: I know it wont make any difference but anybody over here who has Setanta ,send an email to the C****. I've told them my subsciption will be cancelled first thing Tuesday morning { after I've watched the game ] Rant over

Aye, I'm thinking of binning it too since HW is working well.

the problems is not the rangers game our game kicks off at 14.15 uk time at that time they show italian football was well pissed off when i saw it wasnt on ill need to find 2 live feed now

they show Milan game live instead if Hearts, i'll be watching the replay at 5.45pm on monday and trying to not hear the score all day monday

I feel your pain, here in Kuwait I just checked tomorrows schedule and found the St Midden V Rankers game! wtf?? It's gonna have to HW or maybe this mob,

http://www.livefootballstreams.co.uk/

never tried it before tho'.

Archived